"Some web sites do not allow you to link to them via an iframe, even if your embed code is correct."
- over 2 years ago04/12/20 at 1:30 am (UTC)
"Note: we only use the Chrome browser, never IE. This is what I've found about Tab Blocks. When you create a Tab block with more than 4 ta..."
- over 2 years ago04/12/20 at 1:25 am (UTC)
"Rise does not provide the functionality to add any kind of a link to an image, nor a specific part of an image. The only way to jump to a..."
- over 2 years ago04/12/20 at 1:04 am (UTC)
Karl Muller replied to the discussion Rise 360 and Blackboard: How do you change the resume behavior?
"Rise does not offer any control over resume behavior. The issue that your learners cannot go back and review the content t..."
- over 2 years ago04/09/20 at 7:21 pm (UTC)
Karl Muller replied to the discussion Need help selecting an LMS to house my portfolio of work
"For a Rise course to work in a LMS, it typically has to be exported as a SCORM package. Rise exports support several different types of S..."
- over 2 years ago04/08/20 at 9:11 pm (UTC)
"Amy if you can live with bold text, the blurry text is not as bad."
- over 2 years ago04/08/20 at 5:48 pm (UTC)
"You need the original course that was used to create the SCORM package as well as the authoring tool that was to create the original course."
- over 2 years ago04/08/20 at 5:09 pm (UTC)
Karl Muller replied to the discussion "Exit Course" and "Exit the course (LMS only)" not working in Rise courses
"Which browser and LMS are you using? The Rise Exit Course link works perfectly in our Rise courses. The LMS we use opens the course in a ..."
- over 2 years ago04/08/20 at 2:56 pm (UTC)
Karl Muller replied to the discussion How to change the color of the buttons after clicking it?
"Rise does not provide this level of control over buttons."
- over 2 years ago04/08/20 at 2:03 am (UTC)
Karl Muller replied to the discussion Change picture in Rise on labeled graphics page with a photo from the content library
"You must first click the Edit button on the left, and only then will the second edit button appear below the image."
- over 2 years ago04/07/20 at 3:03 pm (UTC)
"I recommend creating a course for each language."
- over 2 years ago04/07/20 at 12:46 am (UTC)
"Not sure what you're asking for Andrea, as there are no downloads required for Rise. All Lesson activity blocks are built into Rise, and ..."
- over 2 years ago04/06/20 at 8:16 pm (UTC)
"After deleting something in Rise, you have about 5 seconds to click on the small UNDO button tucked away in the bottom left-hand corner o..."
- over 2 years ago04/06/20 at 8:06 pm (UTC)
"How a hyperlink opens is controlled by your LMS. In our LMS, when the learner selects an external hyperlink, it opens in a new tab. When ..."
- over 2 years ago04/06/20 at 5:44 pm (UTC)
"Select your Process block. Select EDIT on the left. All of the current steps will be displayed. At the bottom of the page select ADD STEP."
- over 2 years ago04/06/20 at 5:39 pm (UTC)
"One Drive is a personal file storage service. MS may not like the idea of One Drive being used as a web server."
- over 2 years ago04/06/20 at 2:55 pm (UTC)
- over 2 years ago04/06/20 at 2:32 pm (UTC)
Karl Muller replied to the discussion Ability to log out, log back in and continue with course created in Rise and hosted on Moodle LMS
"If you are accessing a course through Moodle and lose your internet connection while the course is in progress, the data of the current s..."
- over 2 years ago04/06/20 at 2:29 pm (UTC)
"The sidebar font cannot be changed."
- over 2 years ago04/05/20 at 6:41 pm (UTC)
"Course loading speed seems normal to me."
- over 2 years ago04/05/20 at 6:40 pm (UTC)
"You can only have one author, but you can manually type in the names of additional authors on the course details page just below the name..."
- over 2 years ago04/04/20 at 2:56 pm (UTC)
"Hi LaVon. We don't use locked-down navigation so I can't speak to the issues and impacts related to using those settings. In our organiza..."
- over 2 years ago04/03/20 at 7:50 pm (UTC)
"Are there other Lessons in your course, or only the Quiz? Where does the Quiz fit into your course structure? Right at the end/bottom? Wh..."
- over 2 years ago04/03/20 at 7:17 pm (UTC)
Karl Muller replied to the discussion Embedding SL in Rise - Does leaner need access to Review 360?
"Review 360 is not accessed at all once the SL block has been imported into your Rise course. The export process in RISE embeds the Storyl..."
- over 2 years ago04/03/20 at 3:24 pm (UTC)
Karl Muller replied to the discussion Optimum size of Storyline slides to export to Rise
"You can change the width settings of the Storyline block in Rise. Choices are: Small (default) Medium Full Width"
- over 2 years ago04/03/20 at 2:16 pm (UTC)