"Hi Matt, Interesting approach. I get where you are going with this but I take it using this method users can't use the seek bar to mov..."
- over 4 years ago01/19/16 at 11:42 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the idea Tim!"
- over 4 years ago01/19/16 at 11:37 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Preston. That would work and was something I had considered doing but the users also complained about not realising there were vid..."
- over 4 years ago01/19/16 at 11:34 pm (UTC)
"Hi Matt, I'm curious if you have encountered this problem. I'm using Storyline 1 and set up all my captions using the variables method..."
- over 4 years ago01/19/16 at 9:42 pm (UTC)
"Hi Mike, As mentioned in an earlier post I got this working beautifully but I wanted to know if you have had problems with the webobject..."
- 5 years ago09/10/15 at 3:52 am (UTC)
"Hi Mike, Thanks so much for your help! So it turns out I was doing it right but I was using Camtasia v7.1 and out of all the controller ..."
- over 5 years ago04/27/15 at 12:36 pm (UTC)
"Hi Mike, I have been trying to do exactly this and can't seem to get it to work! I've already tried adding it as a web object but having..."
- over 5 years ago04/23/15 at 5:27 am (UTC)
"Hi Rebecca, Thanks so much. It is really useful seeing how you have done it as I had given up on the thought of using the in-built likert..."
- over 6 years ago05/20/14 at 8:25 pm (UTC)
Kat Fardian started a new discussion Help! Creating a self assessment tool
"Hi All, I have been asked if it is possible to create a self assessment tool which basically uses a likert scale but then needs to pull ..."
- over 6 years ago05/19/14 at 4:10 pm (UTC)
Kat Fardian started a new discussion Slide Layouts
"Hi All, I was just wondering if anyone has a set of layouts they set up when developing a course. I don't mean the graphic design side, ..."
- almost 8 years ago11/19/12 at 8:13 pm (UTC)
Kat Fardian replied to the discussion Cannot access ALL SL Templates...cannot use Storyline
"Hi All, I've been having the same problem but I narrowed my problem down to the template called 1-DesktopOverhead. I basically cut all th..."
- 8 years ago06/30/12 at 8:52 am (UTC)
"Thanks all. I didn't realise it had just come out. It's been a while since I've been in the community and I thought I had missed it some ..."
- over 8 years ago05/03/12 at 5:32 pm (UTC)
Kat Fardian started a new discussion WHAT???? When did Storyline come out????
"I signed up for a notification when it came out and go nothing???? (sad face!) When was the big release date in the end???"
- over 8 years ago05/03/12 at 6:02 am (UTC)
"Hi Scott, Sorry it has taken so long to reply. So I had a look at the animations and I'm not positive but I believe the animations are ac..."
- over 8 years ago04/23/12 at 6:56 am (UTC)
"Hi Gina, Thanks for that. It was much more the look I was going for but it hadnt occurred to me to use multiple images. I shall give it a..."
- over 8 years ago04/18/12 at 1:25 am (UTC)
"Hi Scott, I'm guessing you mean can't actually open the file as it is a .pptx in 2003 and therefore cant save it for 2003. So I have resa..."
- over 8 years ago04/18/12 at 1:23 am (UTC)
Kat Fardian started a new discussion Animation Challenge
"Hi All, I have an animation challenge for you. It's probably easy as I'm sure someone must have done it but I can't find anything. I want..."
- over 8 years ago04/17/12 at 6:39 am (UTC)
"Hmmm... Interesting you ask that Jeremy I too have been thinking about this for a Masters course hahaha I would like to add one more que..."
- over 8 years ago04/14/12 at 8:14 am (UTC)
"This just got posted on the forums http://trinarimmer.com/freebies/ and I remembered this thread. One of the freebies is a ring binder. M..."
- over 8 years ago02/23/12 at 3:53 am (UTC)
Kat Fardian started a new discussion How do you Assess?
"Hi All, I'm interested in what assessment tools people are using for their elearning. Inparticular courses that have to meet unit require..."
- over 8 years ago02/22/12 at 6:11 am (UTC)
"Hi guys, I'm not positive cause it's been a while since I did it but I think if you have your slide text copied into the notes section fo..."
- over 8 years ago02/22/12 at 5:47 am (UTC)
"Wow.... Thank you so much Steve. You are amazing"
- over 8 years ago02/21/12 at 4:48 am (UTC)
Kat Fardian started a new discussion Recommended ID books?
"Hi All, I was wondering if anyone had any good instructional design books to recommend. I've seen Toms recommendations on http://www.arti..."
- over 8 years ago02/20/12 at 1:14 am (UTC)
"Wow.... Great information as always. As Dave notes we don't have an instructional designer which is the key problem. We are a small organ..."
- over 8 years ago02/16/12 at 7:31 pm (UTC)