"This chain is over 5 years old, so you may want to search the board for other newer posts related to the issue you are having. Good luck!"
- almost 2 years ago11/25/18 at 3:31 pm (UTC)
"That sounds cool! I'll check it out! This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of t..."
- almost 5 years ago10/28/15 at 2:12 pm (UTC)
Kate Hoelscher started a new discussion Android Apps
"I just bought a new Android phone, and it comes with $50 to use in the Play store. What is your favorite Android app? I found Explain E..."
- almost 5 years ago10/28/15 at 2:07 am (UTC)
Kate Hoelscher replied to the discussion Joining an Articulate Storyline group in Mpls-St Paul
"Hi! I believe I am registered already. I'm looking forward to it! Thanks for putting this together!"
- 5 years ago08/24/15 at 12:27 pm (UTC)
Kate Hoelscher replied to the discussion Ideas for a course on..........telephone techniques.
"I think buy-in and application is probably the most difficult. Teaching someone skills isn't terribly difficult, but getting them to app..."
- 5 years ago08/06/15 at 2:57 pm (UTC)
"Awesome! Happy Friday! Just a thought--another way would be to set it up to advance to next slide when variable = whatever, but the va..."
- over 5 years ago05/15/15 at 3:54 pm (UTC)
"At a quick glance, is your next slide defined? (it isn't the end of a scene?) You can get rid of the previous and next slide triggers if..."
- over 5 years ago05/15/15 at 3:18 pm (UTC)
"These are fabulous ideas! Thank you!"
- over 5 years ago04/08/15 at 12:46 pm (UTC)
- over 5 years ago04/07/15 at 7:54 pm (UTC)
Kate Hoelscher replied to the discussion The oddest e-learning course title you've seen is:
"This is hilarious. Thanks for the Monday morning laugh!"
- over 5 years ago03/09/15 at 1:57 pm (UTC)
"When you are sanitizing work samples, how do you go about getting permission to share? Or do you rebuild based on the idea, or something..."
- over 5 years ago03/08/15 at 7:45 pm (UTC)
Kate Hoelscher started a new discussion Creating Portfolios
"Hello, I will be leading a discussion on portfolios at our local ATD training special interest group. My focus is on the problem of pr..."
- over 5 years ago03/08/15 at 2:03 pm (UTC)
Kate Hoelscher commented on the article Podcast: How Do Instructional Designers Get Things Done? #67
"I have a wmv file I'd like to share. Can Articulate host this? Sorry it's so late!"
- over 5 years ago02/25/15 at 7:22 pm (UTC)
"I had done this a while ago and hadn't had a chance to post it-I was just sharing. Thanks for checking! This email and any files transm..."
- over 5 years ago02/23/15 at 12:46 pm (UTC)
- over 5 years ago02/20/15 at 10:02 pm (UTC)
"I have done a few challenges, but didn't get around to posting them. There is one template I worked on-a medical template titled GPO-Med..."
- over 5 years ago02/03/15 at 9:55 pm (UTC)
"I did this as a presentation on ways to develop a training program for software implementation. It was a live presentation-click each pl..."
- over 5 years ago02/03/15 at 9:52 pm (UTC)
"Let's try this. I re-uploaded: http://www.katehoelscher.com/?p=125 (click 'launch')"
- almost 6 years ago11/11/14 at 10:40 pm (UTC)
"I see this was a couple of years ago--but suggested as related. Not sure if others would find this beneficial! I would use a results s..."
- almost 6 years ago11/11/14 at 12:27 pm (UTC)
Kate Hoelscher started a new discussion Second Quiz and Reporting
"I have been asked to make the following happen in a module through our LMS: Learner goes through content of learning module. There is ..."
- almost 6 years ago11/11/14 at 12:26 pm (UTC)
"Here's mine. I built the 'bones' of it and didn't include content. http://www.katehoelscher.com/wp-content/uploads/articulate_uploads/M..."
- almost 6 years ago11/10/14 at 1:26 am (UTC)
"I attached an mp4 video to this. Hope that helps! It does also work if you paste the table into Outlook rather than creating it there."
- 6 years ago08/07/14 at 8:24 am (UTC)
Kate Hoelscher started a new discussion Tables in Storyline--they work!!!
"I've been bad. I haven't spent time in the forums as closely as I should lately...so may have missed this. I just copied and pasted a..."
- 6 years ago08/07/14 at 5:43 am (UTC)
Kate Hoelscher started a new discussion Looking for a FT computerized ed specialist in St. Cloud, MN
"Hello E-Learning Community! I have worked at St. Cloud Hospital in St. Cloud, MN (about 1 hour west of the Minneapolis/St. Paul-Twin Citi..."
- over 6 years ago06/30/14 at 4:00 am (UTC)