"Doesn't scroll in Firefox either."
- almost 4 years ago11/01/17 at 5:31 pm (UTC)
"I will share any info I get from other sources. Thanks. I also posted to the other forum as you suggested. Kate"
- over 5 years ago04/13/16 at 6:32 pm (UTC)
Kate Petersen started a new discussion SL2 and Adobe Experience Manager
"My company is deploying AEM, a digital asset manager, to replace a legacy system, Teamsite. Does anyone have any experience publishing S..."
- over 5 years ago04/13/16 at 6:07 pm (UTC)
Kate Petersen started a new discussion StoryLine 2 and Adobe Experience Manager 5.6.1
"Has anyone published to Adobe Experience Manager? My company is deploying AEM as a digital asset manager, and I'm trying to figure ..."
- over 5 years ago04/13/16 at 1:52 pm (UTC)
"We would like the user to be able to resize the window, but if we deselect the option to "Launch in new window," the content window produ..."
- almost 6 years ago09/30/15 at 5:52 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for your suggestions, everyone. The suggestion of creating a new results slide for the last scenario did not fix the problem. In..."
- 6 years ago08/17/15 at 8:00 pm (UTC)
Kate Petersen started a new discussion Pick One Results Variables Not Unique
"I have a SL2 story with several scored scenarios, each one having two or three steps, with two or three options to choose from. The ste..."
- 6 years ago08/14/15 at 9:53 pm (UTC)
"Rick, I am using Pick One slides scored by "choice" because I have different feedback for each choice, and a different number of points ..."
- over 6 years ago05/22/15 at 7:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lilian, Yes, it would be good to know if SL2 has fixed this bug. I'm still waiting for my IT dept to provide our upgrade to SL2. :-..."
- over 6 years ago03/26/15 at 2:21 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for your suggestion. The problem occurs in SL1 when there are multiple sound files on the base slide, and the user plays the slid..."
- over 6 years ago03/25/15 at 3:07 pm (UTC)
"I am using SL 1, and the sound files play based on their position on the timeline. We have found that the slides play OK the first time,..."
- almost 7 years ago11/11/14 at 2:51 pm (UTC)
"Does this problem occur if you have multiple sound files on one layer instead of different layers? Thanks, KP "
- almost 7 years ago11/10/14 at 4:47 pm (UTC)
Kate Petersen replied to the discussion Why is the search engine for these forums so lame?
"Thanks Michael and Leslie. I appreciate the options, and knowing that I'm not the first to complain. Thanks for your help. KP"
- 7 years ago08/21/14 at 2:02 pm (UTC)
Kate Petersen started a new discussion Why is the search engine for these forums so lame?
"I don't think the search engine for this forum has EVER yielded any results. What is the point of having a search feature that doesn't se..."
- 7 years ago08/21/14 at 10:15 am (UTC)
"That does it! I had put "Null" - but leaving the condition actuall blank is the trick. Thanks very much, Seth. KP"
- over 7 years ago01/31/14 at 2:26 pm (UTC)
Kate Petersen started a new discussion Evaluate TextEntry
- over 7 years ago01/31/14 at 1:58 pm (UTC)