Kate Wharton replied to the discussion Submit does not show on a question slide. Next does but is inactive.
"Hey, Leslie, I'm having this same issue! It's super weird and random. This HIPAA course is published on our Absorb LMS as a SCORM 2..."
- 10 months ago08/30/21 at 4:34 pm (UTC)
"Any word on this update? I also want to publish to an Mp4 and keep my captions."
- 11 months ago08/03/21 at 8:17 pm (UTC)
"+1 I want the audio fade in out feature."
- 11 months ago07/26/21 at 9:46 pm (UTC)
"Hello, I'm having an issue publishing video, too. The slide plays cleanly in Storyline, but in an MP4, it's not recognizing the triggers...."
- 12 months ago07/09/21 at 5:52 pm (UTC)
Kate Wharton replied to the discussion Next button trigger not working when revisiting slide
"Super- thank you, Walt!"
- over 1 year ago02/03/21 at 7:38 pm (UTC)
Kate Wharton started a new discussion Next button trigger not working when revisiting slide
"Hello, I have an landing page with four buttons. Each button leads to a separate scene. I want to disable the Next button disabled until ..."
- over 1 year ago02/03/21 at 7:03 pm (UTC)
Kate Wharton commented on the article Using Interactive Dials and Knobs in E-Learning 2018 #210
"Hey, David Great webinar today. Quick question on dials: How would you make sure that the learner visits every stage on the dial befor..."
- over 1 year ago02/02/21 at 7:58 pm (UTC)
"This is still a problem! I've had Storyline crash several times this morning (January 2021) when I past text using a Contol-V function. T..."
- over 1 year ago01/04/21 at 4:09 pm (UTC)
"I agree that it would be great to be able to adjust the volume on these mouse clicks. Consider adding this as a feature. Thanks!"
- 2 years ago04/13/20 at 4:58 pm (UTC)
"This is still happening. Storyline360 is crashing when we cut and paste photos. It's really slowing us down! Is a fix pending?"
- over 2 years ago12/04/19 at 5:38 pm (UTC)