"I usually don't have trouble setting up triggers that work correctly the first time through. But I often have trouble getting them to wor..."
- 5 months ago12/13/19 at 10:35 pm (UTC)
"I don't know if this will work for your situation, but you can add a condition to the next player trigger that will prevent learners..."
- 6 months ago11/20/19 at 5:54 pm (UTC)
Katherine Piatti started a new discussion Find and Replace Slide, Layer, and Scene Names
"I have to change "lesson" to "module" in several courses. I used the find and replace function to change all occurances within the materi..."
- 6 months ago11/15/19 at 8:04 pm (UTC)
"will the rise.com LMS also accept content built in storyline (on it's own, not added to rise using the storyline block)?"
- 6 months ago11/13/19 at 3:28 pm (UTC)
"thank you wendy! your suggestion was on point. the vertical alignment and internal margins for that one radio button were quite a bit dif..."
- 7 months ago11/05/19 at 9:20 pm (UTC)
"thanks jeff. i tried your suggestion, but i couldn't get the selected radio button to stretch outside the question box. i took a video. a..."
- 7 months ago11/05/19 at 7:01 pm (UTC)
"hi ren, i have tried deleting the answer and copying one of the others. the formatting has been impervious to my best efforts. i'll email..."
- 7 months ago10/31/19 at 4:50 pm (UTC)
Katherine Piatti started a new discussion janky radio button alignment and spacing
"the alignment of text and radio buttons is often slightly off after i've created a graded quiz question. sometimes, as in this example, t..."
- 7 months ago10/30/19 at 8:10 pm (UTC)
"unfortunately you can't turn them off. here is a link explaining what you can do with youtube videos and how to do it. my workaround..."
- 7 months ago10/25/19 at 3:12 pm (UTC)
"maybe interactive screen recording? video tutorial here"
- 7 months ago10/24/19 at 5:38 pm (UTC)
"i'm sure there is a way, but i don't know it. perhaps someone else will jump in to help."
- 7 months ago10/24/19 at 5:33 pm (UTC)
"i think what you want to do involves using states. here is a tutorial video."
- 7 months ago10/24/19 at 1:33 pm (UTC)
"you can link to another part of the lesson by inserting a button block and choosing a lesson in your course as the destination."
- 7 months ago10/23/19 at 2:02 pm (UTC)
"thank you punam and holley! i'll use both of those strategies."
- 7 months ago10/17/19 at 7:49 pm (UTC)
"i don't see the problem with the second set of photos you posted. that just looks like a video block followed by an accordion block..."
- 7 months ago10/17/19 at 1:31 pm (UTC)
Katherine Piatti started a new discussion assessing/quizzing know-how
"hello all, i have been tasked with building an assessment/quiz to test whether employees know-how to use various resources (e.g. do..."
- 8 months ago10/10/19 at 3:56 pm (UTC)
"hi isobelle, i don't have a handout. but i used the labeled graphic block and one of articulate's power point templates (vibrance maybe?)..."
- 8 months ago10/07/19 at 2:10 pm (UTC)
Katherine Piatti replied to the discussion Should a suite of short learning modules be Courses or Lessons in Rise?
"i'm deeply ambivalent about this issue. since wendy has already put a vote in for 1 course, l'll put in a vote for 8. i often find comple..."
- 8 months ago10/04/19 at 2:05 pm (UTC)
"you can do it in replay 360 (which i assume you have)"
- 8 months ago10/04/19 at 1:40 pm (UTC)
"you can make templates available to other team members who have articulate accounts."
- 9 months ago08/27/19 at 1:48 pm (UTC)
Katherine Piatti commented on the e‑learning example Rise 360: Banking Standard Operating Procedures Manual Example
"hi trina, i like how you used the buttons for downloads. but attaching a file does not appear to be one of available destination options...."
- 9 months ago08/21/19 at 8:50 pm (UTC)
Katherine Piatti replied to the discussion Tips to make Customer Service Training more Interactive?
"i like your idea for the tone of voice training. if you have calls that exemplify the other skills, it seems to me that you could use the..."
- 10 months ago08/07/19 at 1:48 pm (UTC)
"you can remove or change the titles for each step, but the numbers will still remain (see image). you could also create the content in po..."
- 10 months ago08/07/19 at 1:29 pm (UTC)
"no, i don't think so"
- 10 months ago08/06/19 at 1:36 pm (UTC)