"Hi Frank, The problem turned out to be because I used a screen capture program to record the video. Once I re-published it in a dif..."
- over 2 years ago08/29/19 at 2:47 pm (UTC)
"We first found it in Review where we were sending it out for testing, and it is acting the same way in the preview."
- over 2 years ago08/15/19 at 9:22 pm (UTC)
"When I imported the video, it did align second for second with the timeline. But when you preview or publish the course, there is 1..."
- over 2 years ago08/15/19 at 9:01 pm (UTC)
"I created the videos, they are 1-2 minutes long and I imported the mp4s directly into Storyline. The longest video is 2 minutes and 21 se..."
- over 2 years ago08/15/19 at 8:49 pm (UTC)
Kathrine Ronis started a new discussion Video finishes before timeline ends
"I have a few videos in my presentation that I have set up to advance to the next slide when they are done. The videos are 30 FPS an..."
- over 2 years ago08/15/19 at 7:38 pm (UTC)
"I wish! "
- over 3 years ago06/14/18 at 7:28 pm (UTC)
"The course was created with Storyline 2 two-plus months ago. The course was published and loaded directly into Saba. It worked fine up ..."
- 4 years ago11/28/17 at 10:39 pm (UTC)
"Are there any updates you can tell us about? We have updated to creator's edition recently, and suddenly some people (not all, but they ..."
- 4 years ago11/27/17 at 8:46 pm (UTC)
"So it turns out that this code DOES work, just in Chrome and not IE, which is what most of our employees use. When I ran the debugger in..."
- almost 6 years ago01/25/16 at 10:17 pm (UTC)
"So here's the update. I met with the company's JS guy, and he helped me with code. There's even an alert, so the browser is telling us ..."
- almost 6 years ago01/25/16 at 5:43 pm (UTC)
"My concern is knowing what will work with SL2. If your Wistia code works in Storyline, then I can change it to work for me with Vimeo. "
- 6 years ago01/14/16 at 8:25 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Mike! I have been looking into Vimeo's API features. Do you happen to have the link to the post still? I'm pretty sure I haven'..."
- 6 years ago01/14/16 at 8:15 pm (UTC)
Kathrine Ronis started a new discussion Controlling an external streaming video from within Storyline 2
"I don't ask for much, do I?! I have 50 minute long videos that are housed on vimeo, and I need to add them to a course. I have experime..."
- 6 years ago01/14/16 at 5:55 pm (UTC)
"We are also having that issue here - is it possible that you could post what was done to resolve the problem? We are using Storyline 2, ..."
- 6 years ago11/23/15 at 5:11 pm (UTC)
"I re-installed Articulate, and now *poof* tabs are there!"
- 8 years ago11/08/13 at 1:55 pm (UTC)