"Hi Vincent, Thanks for the update. When will SL3 be updated?"
- over 1 year ago04/27/20 at 3:28 pm (UTC)
- almost 3 years ago10/18/18 at 11:39 am (UTC)
"Thanks so much, Thomas! And it does, indeed work!! Unfortunately, the random number generator is available in SL360 only. My client is ..."
- almost 3 years ago10/11/18 at 7:10 pm (UTC)
Kathy Lee started a new discussion Randomize Cases (not questions)
"Hello, I created a course where learners are randomly served 1 of 3 CASES (each with their own set of 5 questions). I did this by puttin..."
- almost 3 years ago10/10/18 at 12:29 am (UTC)
Kathy Lee replied to the discussion Results slide for selected results slide - no score, incorrect reporting
"In the interest of time, I've tracked the final results slide (1.5 or 1.6) to all the questions instead of the results slides. This mea..."
- over 3 years ago06/14/18 at 1:08 am (UTC)
Kathy Lee started a new discussion Results slide for selected results slide - no score, incorrect reporting
"Hi, I built a course in SL3 that has three quizzes. Each quiz has its own results slide and I made sure to pass through each in the cour..."
- over 3 years ago06/13/18 at 3:40 am (UTC)
"Nothing like articulating a question to solve your own issue. I realized I needed only one results slide for all three cases (because le..."
- over 3 years ago06/13/18 at 1:49 am (UTC)
Kathy Lee started a new discussion Random cases - results slide
"Hi, I have been able to use the Question Pool function to randomize CASES (not questions) that each have five questions. That is, the le..."
- over 3 years ago06/13/18 at 12:44 am (UTC)
Kathy Lee replied to the discussion Hipsternomics - The use of variables and narrative in Articulate Storyline 2 | LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK
"I really liked the sounds and music you put to this course. Adds an extra dimension to the design. I though the checklist would be check..."
- over 5 years ago05/16/16 at 1:07 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the link and posting your work, Nick! Definitely inspirational. And thanks for the book recommendation as well! "
- over 5 years ago05/16/16 at 12:54 pm (UTC)
"Good point, Brenda! Thanks for reminding me to go back to learning objectives. I'll have to clarify that with the client."
- over 5 years ago05/15/16 at 10:19 pm (UTC)
"Hi Brenda, Thanks for responding. We have considered applicability to different employees and have decided that the information applies..."
- over 5 years ago05/15/16 at 8:07 pm (UTC)
"Hi Carolina, Thanks for your thoughts. I suspect it's out of scope since the client does have other programs that will address applicati..."
- over 5 years ago05/15/16 at 7:58 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the quick response, Lynee! I'll have to ponder your suggestions and see how the content would work."
- over 5 years ago05/13/16 at 11:21 pm (UTC)
Kathy Lee started a new discussion Creative Instructional Design for Delivering Information (comprehension level)
"Hi Everyone, We have been asked by a client to create an elearning program about Worker Health and Safety Awareness. The content provide..."
- over 5 years ago05/13/16 at 11:10 pm (UTC)
"Kristine W 2. While my email function works perfectly, I am having issues with the Print and Print Preview function. The Title and Da..."
- over 5 years ago02/28/16 at 6:13 pm (UTC)
"Hi Everyone, First, this is amazing! This is exactly what we need in our course to make it interactive and reflective for the learner. ..."
- over 5 years ago02/28/16 at 4:49 pm (UTC)
"Hello! Regarding 2+3: I re-checked the checkbox and the title textbox didn't come back!!! I'm resorting to copying a title textbox from ..."
- over 6 years ago06/22/15 at 9:36 pm (UTC)
"And, as soon as I posted this message, I had a brain wave: The reason Search has a gray background is because I changed the colour of th..."
- almost 7 years ago12/09/14 at 6:27 pm (UTC)
"I am having the same problem. My preference is that the background of the title "Search" is white as well: How do I format a textbox a..."
- almost 7 years ago12/09/14 at 6:09 pm (UTC)
"I confirmed with the client that the process for us is to publish using SCORM, test in SCORM Cloud to make sure reporting works, then rep..."
- almost 7 years ago11/27/14 at 9:11 pm (UTC)
"Hi Gerry, The client said, "Just change the publish settings to AICC in Storyline." He did not mention any additional modifications. I ..."
- almost 7 years ago11/23/14 at 10:50 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for responding, Gerry. My question is regarding the modifications of an AICC published course in order to test in SCORM Cloud. A..."
- almost 7 years ago11/23/14 at 10:13 pm (UTC)