"I know this is 2 years old but this just solved the mystery of the incorrect alt. text for me! Thank you!"
- over 3 years ago03/17/20 at 7:00 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Katie! It looks like we are currently on version 42 - but I cannot install the new version without admin rights from our IT dep..."
- over 3 years ago03/03/20 at 12:13 pm (UTC)
Kay Hunt started a new discussion Web Object Issues in Edge
"Has anyone experienced issues with Web Objects not functioning properly in Microsoft Edge? I have a course that has a Web Object embedded..."
- over 3 years ago02/13/20 at 1:32 pm (UTC)
Kay Hunt replied to the discussion Can we change background color in Modern Player - Storyline 360
"To add to some of the previous comments: 1) It would be great if there was a way to customize all of the player colors in the Modern..."
- over 3 years ago01/31/20 at 2:49 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I was wondering if there had been any movement on this? I seem to be having a similar issue. Kay"
- almost 4 years ago09/25/19 at 11:20 am (UTC)
Kay Hunt replied to the discussion Navigating Back to a Course After Selecting a Hyperlink
"Thanks Veronica! A web object will work for some of our content. But there are a couple of internal sites that I haven't been able to get..."
- 4 years ago09/11/19 at 11:22 am (UTC)
Kay Hunt started a new discussion Navigating Back to a Course After Selecting a Hyperlink
"Hello Heroes! I'm hoping someone out there has a new perspective on an issue my team is having... We create eLearning for a corporate aud..."
- 4 years ago09/10/19 at 6:46 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, You are correct. The issue has only happened for us when using Safari 12 on desktop. We did test on an iPad (Safari mobi..."
- over 4 years ago06/21/19 at 5:39 pm (UTC)
"**Alyssa** my apologies!"
- over 4 years ago06/21/19 at 5:30 pm (UTC)
"Hi Crystal, I just installed the latest version of Articulate (3.29.19305.0), but I am still having the same issue. "
- over 4 years ago06/19/19 at 12:15 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, I know this is an older post, but I am having the same issue described above. Do you have any ideas as to what might be ..."
- over 4 years ago06/17/19 at 5:44 pm (UTC)
"After some more troubleshooting it seems as though this issue is occurring on slides that follow videos (but not consistently - not on al..."
- over 4 years ago06/17/19 at 1:19 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, We are testing on Safari v 12.0.3 primarily. I also tried on a second Mac that has Safari v 12.1.1 Unfortunately I can't..."
- over 4 years ago06/14/19 at 11:47 am (UTC)
"Kristian, I'm curious, are you having the audio issue on all slides or just particular ones?"
- over 4 years ago06/12/19 at 7:33 pm (UTC)
Kay Hunt started a new discussion Audio Trouble in Safari
"Hello, I am having issues with course audio playing when published to LMS and experienced using Safari. We've tested in Chrome and IE as ..."
- over 4 years ago06/12/19 at 3:11 pm (UTC)
"Remzi, My approach to this would be to create two slides, one with your menu in English and one with the menu in Spanish. You could the..."
- over 4 years ago05/24/19 at 6:18 pm (UTC)
"This is great! I would love to see an article about what to keep in mind while building an e-Learning course to make maintenance easier!..."
- over 4 years ago02/28/19 at 1:15 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Thank you! I have uploaded the relevant content to test in the private upload. Please delete after you've looked at it. C..."
- over 4 years ago01/31/19 at 7:37 pm (UTC)