"I agree with those saying that eLearning seems to be an exception to the general rule of banning autoplay. On a website, autoplay content..."
- over 1 year ago01/13/20 at 9:59 pm (UTC)
"Thanks! I suspect they could work, but I've already turned the project in to stakeholders at this point. I would have added a pulsing glo..."
- 2 years ago08/07/19 at 2:44 pm (UTC)
"I'm trying to do the same thing as Amanda said above--use a pulsing glow effect to indicate what to click without giving excessive instru..."
- 2 years ago08/05/19 at 3:28 pm (UTC)
"I agree that centering images (and being able to change their size) is necessary for accordions and tabs. I can't increase my image size ..."
- 2 years ago07/01/19 at 8:03 pm (UTC)
"I just wanted to point out a small typo--it says "reply" instead of "rely" in the section about job aids. Great article though and it rea..."
- over 2 years ago06/28/19 at 2:55 pm (UTC)
"I agree. It would be good to have a more usable character with a disability both for fair representation and specific situations related ..."
- over 2 years ago05/07/19 at 3:49 pm (UTC)
Kayleigh Saum commented on the e‑learning example Storyline: Multilingual Course with Text-to-Speech
"Text to speech is primarily an accessibility feature for those with low or no vision. I hope that helps you see its purpose."
- over 2 years ago05/06/19 at 5:33 pm (UTC)
Kayleigh Saum replied to the discussion Screenshots do not post with comments in Review 360
"Unfortunately, I didn't see your post reply until now. I am not sure of the version I was using at the time. However, it had just been in..."
- over 2 years ago04/24/19 at 2:50 pm (UTC)
"I am using dual monitors, but the content library window wouldn't appear anywhere on either screen. It did the same thing at home on my l..."
- over 2 years ago04/24/19 at 1:14 pm (UTC)
"Hi there, I’m not sure of the version because I had our IT team come out and uninstall and reinstall Storyline. I was using Storyline 360..."
- over 2 years ago04/24/19 at 12:52 pm (UTC)
"I should add that I had the same problem with Storyline 360 on another account, another computer, and another network... same issue. On m..."
- over 2 years ago04/22/19 at 8:56 pm (UTC)
"Hi Abdel, do you mind clarifying what you mean? Every time I access the Content Library, Storyline 360 freezes. It is difficult for me to..."
- over 2 years ago04/22/19 at 8:55 pm (UTC)
Kayleigh Saum started a new discussion Screenshots do not post with comments in Review 360
"Hi there, any idea why my comments on an eLearning course in Review 360 wouldn't post with screen shots of the affected slide? Other mem..."
- over 2 years ago04/08/19 at 12:54 pm (UTC)