Keith Shull replied to the discussion Storyline downgrades the audio sample rate to 22050 Hz
"I see that with the June 16 build of SL 3 (Build 3.10.22406.0), audio now publishes at 44,100 Hz - thanks for this improvement! I haven't..."
- 1 month ago08/27/20 at 8:46 pm (UTC)
"I asked a similar question at https://community.articulate.com/discussions/building-better-courses/is-it-possible-to-lock-just-1-sce..."
- 4 months ago06/12/20 at 4:33 pm (UTC)
Keith Shull replied to the discussion Menu Slide - Quiz becoming available after Scenes have been completed
"I did something similar (set the initial state of the Quiz button to Disabled), but now I'm stuck with another navigation issue. I p..."
- 4 months ago06/12/20 at 4:30 pm (UTC)
"https://www.freetousesounds.com/sound-library/ They're a young couple that travels the world recording sounds for people to use and enjoy..."
- 4 months ago06/12/20 at 3:15 pm (UTC)
"This professional VO artist has a great video on using your phone - and recommends a specific app as well. Starts about the 2:00 mark."
- 4 months ago06/10/20 at 3:40 pm (UTC)
"Def. would be a great addition...I can imagine something similar to the Use Count column in the variables dialog box, w/ a link to s..."
- 5 months ago05/13/20 at 8:41 pm (UTC)
"One (hopefully!) last question, Erin. I noticed that the slide layer properties on your A1 & B1 layers were set to pause the tim..."
- 7 months ago02/24/20 at 6:24 pm (UTC)
"Erin: I'm still looking over all the triggers & variables, but it looks like it's doing everything I had hoped for! And thanks f..."
- 7 months ago02/24/20 at 3:08 pm (UTC)
"Update: I've been able to flip just 1 card at a time by moving each card onto its own layer - see attachment. (Seems like this is a TON o..."
- 7 months ago02/21/20 at 3:32 pm (UTC)
"One more thought, @Amber. This isn't specifically Storyline related, but this just showed up in my inbox today & has a piece for..."
- 7 months ago02/19/20 at 5:57 pm (UTC)
"@Amber: I know this reply is VERY late to the party (9 years!), but you know what they say: "Better late than..." I began in K-12 - firs..."
- 7 months ago02/18/20 at 4:48 pm (UTC)
Keith Shull replied to the discussion Master slide : Bullets disappears on placeholder text
"Just an update for anyone who might be looking for a solution to this 5-year-old problem...As of Feb. 2020, the problem (yes - it's ..."
- 7 months ago02/17/20 at 9:26 pm (UTC)
Keith Shull replied to the discussion Find which slides use which slide layouts and feedback layouts
"As of Feb. 2020, I see there have been 2 feature requests for a similar report: here (over 2 years ago) and also https://community.articu..."
- 8 months ago02/03/20 at 9:06 pm (UTC)
"Problem solved! Thanks, Michael!"
- over 1 year ago06/27/19 at 3:43 pm (UTC)
"I've commented in a couple of different discussions about the fact that some organizations (like ours, as well as many federal agencies) ..."
- over 1 year ago03/06/19 at 10:27 pm (UTC)
"Larry: The latest mtg. for the Phx. group (that I'm aware of) was in Sept 2018: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/building-bet..."
- over 1 year ago03/05/19 at 7:50 pm (UTC)
"IF Articulate does catch up and adds 360/VR/AR capability, please don't forget about SL3 users - don't just make it a feature for SL 360!"
- over 1 year ago02/21/19 at 5:27 pm (UTC)
Keith Shull replied to the discussion Is the Storyline team planning any TTS integration in the future?
"Now that Storyline 360 has added TTS, we are hoping the Storyline team will add it as a feature for SL3 as well. Putting in a feature req..."
- over 1 year ago01/10/19 at 4:55 pm (UTC)
"Thanks! I suspected that might be the case w/ the licenses."
- almost 2 years ago12/05/18 at 11:12 pm (UTC)
"Crystal: Yes - that works. As I mentioned in my initial post, that was what I plan to do. What I was wondering was if there was a way t..."
- almost 2 years ago12/04/18 at 4:42 pm (UTC)
"Crystal: After completing just Scene 1, it works fine; I get the review slide for Scene 1. When I click the "Review Button," I can rev..."
- almost 2 years ago12/03/18 at 7:59 pm (UTC)
"This thread has solved a big problem for me...BUT there's still a question. I have a file with 2 (branching) scenes. The user can take 1..."
- almost 2 years ago11/30/18 at 9:36 pm (UTC)
"I haven't tested it yet; does the text-to-voice feature allow VTML tags?"
- almost 2 years ago10/30/18 at 6:46 pm (UTC)
"Got it now! 2 things - The original URL didn't include the word "tickets" and it works in Chrome, but not in IE11."
- 2 years ago09/05/18 at 7:47 pm (UTC)
"David: The link at eventsframe.com looks like it goes to a mobile app (app.eventsframe.com). I tried to access it on my PC and the link ..."
- 2 years ago09/05/18 at 7:00 pm (UTC)