"Oh no. I came here for hope. ;__;"
- 4 months ago09/16/20 at 7:55 pm (UTC)
"That is a good work-around but do you happen to know if Is there a way to use the player triggers on layers other than the base layer?"
- 10 months ago04/14/20 at 1:35 pm (UTC)
"Very clever! Thank you for sharing with us!!"
- 10 months ago04/12/20 at 9:11 pm (UTC)
Kelley L replied to the discussion How to Export Storyline 360 project to PowerPoint?
"Here's the thing - I need to create downloadable job aids to go with our elearning. I don't need animations or triggers for handouts. If ..."
- 1 year ago01/15/20 at 10:54 pm (UTC)
"You are both AWESOME. I will take the information you gave me and get to work. Thank you both very much for your time!"
- over 1 year ago07/08/19 at 2:59 pm (UTC)
"I'm game! Where would I find the option to change the profile of the video? I did read the article before posting (thank you taking time ..."
- over 1 year ago07/08/19 at 2:52 pm (UTC)
"Excellent! Thank you. And where would I find that feature?"
- over 1 year ago07/08/19 at 2:47 pm (UTC)
Kelley L started a new discussion Video Compression
"In Storyline 360, under the ribbon tab 'Video Tools/Options', the drop down menu for video compression is grayed out and stuck on Automat..."
- over 1 year ago07/08/19 at 2:28 pm (UTC)