"Hello! The fix I listed above still works. "
- over 2 years ago05/04/20 at 11:25 am (UTC)
"Issue: Screen captures are fuzzy in Preview and Published. Solution: 1. Set Screen size to the usual 16:9 I..."
- 3 years ago10/29/19 at 3:03 pm (UTC)
"I didn't so anything special with my images. I sized the screen down to 50% when I worked and just put them in like normal. I didn't have..."
- over 3 years ago08/20/19 at 8:00 pm (UTC)
"Hello Stian, So my screenshots were blurry no matter what I did. But I noticed, when I used the slider and zoomed to 160% the pictures w..."
- over 3 years ago08/20/19 at 7:36 pm (UTC)
"See my note above. "
- over 3 years ago08/20/19 at 7:13 pm (UTC)
"Ok, so I spent some time reading other posts. I found that if I set my Story Size larger than what I need, the images end up being pretty..."
- over 3 years ago08/20/19 at 6:56 pm (UTC)
"Hi, I'm having this issue. I'm knee deep into adding screen shots and they are all blurry. At 160% they are super clear, but blurry other..."
- over 3 years ago08/20/19 at 3:47 pm (UTC)
Kelley Likes replied to the discussion Exporting Storyline 360 to PowerPoint - Confirmation of Yes or No please
"Hello! I published to Word, then in Word exported as a PDF, then in Adobe exported as a PowerPoint. The notes are changeable, but the s..."
- 4 years ago09/13/18 at 3:25 pm (UTC)