Kelli Porcaro replied to the discussion Printing Certificate without showing Menu and Print Button
"Hi Nia....I'm actually trying to do the same thing. I know it was 6 years ago, but do you remember/know how to print the certificate with..."
- 6 months ago04/14/20 at 8:04 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the info. I'll check it out!"
- over 2 years ago05/18/18 at 9:58 pm (UTC)
"Thank you so much! That's perfect. I had no idea that you can export as a PDF. Definitely makes me feel better! :)"
- over 2 years ago05/15/18 at 6:24 pm (UTC)
Kelli Porcaro started a new discussion Back-up Rise Courses
"Hi all....love working with Rise. Is there a way to back up my courses, or any best practices for not losing your content! Thanks!"
- over 2 years ago05/03/18 at 12:53 pm (UTC)
"No, and I started a new thread in a new discussion with no response. :( I've been trying to find a contractor that would help me take th..."
- over 2 years ago04/25/18 at 8:33 pm (UTC)
Kelli Porcaro started a new discussion Publishing Courses on Word Press Site via Learn Dash
"Hi all...I am in the process of developing some courses that will be offered via a word press site using Learn Dash. I took a look at Unc..."
- over 2 years ago04/18/18 at 1:13 pm (UTC)
"So am I understanding this correctly....I would like to host a series of Rise Courses on my website. I have a wordpress site that is host..."
- over 2 years ago04/06/18 at 1:34 am (UTC)
Kelli Porcaro replied to the discussion RISE - Accidentally deleted an entire lesson (oh no!)
"I don't see the Undo button!! Shoooot I just deleted two lessons by mistake! "
- over 2 years ago03/16/18 at 3:37 pm (UTC)
Kelli Porcaro replied to the discussion Is it possible to Storyline interactions as content in Rise
"Are there any updates with being able to embed a Storyline course into Rise? I hope so!!"
- over 2 years ago03/15/18 at 3:25 pm (UTC)
"Yep...much better. Thank you!"
- almost 3 years ago12/21/17 at 7:29 pm (UTC)
Kelli Porcaro started a new discussion Smooth slide transistions
"I am creating a SL 360 course and want to transition slides when media completes versus using the NEXT button. This is a short course, an..."
- almost 3 years ago12/21/17 at 5:48 pm (UTC)
"So I had a colleague publish my file using tempshare and everything is perfect. So clearly it has to be something related to the recent W..."
- over 3 years ago05/16/17 at 10:09 pm (UTC)
"Yes, I get the same thing no matter if it's html5.html, or not."
- over 3 years ago05/16/17 at 7:37 pm (UTC)
"Here are two comparisons. What it looks like when I view via Tempshare....via Edge, and then what it looks like when I do a preview in ..."
- over 3 years ago05/16/17 at 7:36 pm (UTC)
"So after doing the windows update, I did get a message at Tempshare telling me I would need to allow Flash. I did. I tried to publish ..."
- over 3 years ago05/16/17 at 7:23 pm (UTC)
"No yours looks like it should. On mine, when you hover over the side icons, you don't see the finger pointer...and the text in the narrat..."
- over 3 years ago05/16/17 at 5:16 pm (UTC)
"So I just tried it on google chrome, it worked, but the formatting of my text in the narration panel is off. ugh. any thoughts!? "
- over 3 years ago05/16/17 at 4:46 pm (UTC)
"Ive been working this way for over a year and haven't had a problem. I just asked someone on my team to try publishing my file to see if ..."
- over 3 years ago05/16/17 at 4:33 pm (UTC)
"I just tried it again, and for some reason it's still doing the same thing. I pulled out one slide from the file so you can take a look."
- over 3 years ago05/16/17 at 4:30 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Alyssa. I am using Microsoft Edge and the most current version of Articulate 2. I just did the Windows update, not sure if someth..."
- over 3 years ago05/16/17 at 4:08 pm (UTC)
Kelli Porcaro started a new discussion Articulate Tempshare
"Is anyone experiencing anything wonky with Articulate tempshare today, May 15, 2017? I did the Windows update yesterday, so i'm not sure ..."
- over 3 years ago05/15/17 at 9:32 pm (UTC)
"Wendy, I tried that, but then it does literally hide the layer when the timeline finishes and the learner has no control of how long they..."
- almost 4 years ago12/09/16 at 4:43 pm (UTC)
"Michael...I'd like them to review the tabs in order, but I have them all "available" so they can actually review in any order they want. ..."
- almost 4 years ago12/08/16 at 9:25 pm (UTC)
Kelli Porcaro started a new discussion Return to base layer upon revisit
"I have a slide that has 10 layers that are displayed via tabs. Each tab has a visited state. Once all 10 tabs are visited, the NEXT butto..."
- almost 4 years ago12/08/16 at 9:10 pm (UTC)