"Thanks Ashley! I tested one of my courses and it worked:)"
- almost 3 years ago05/09/17 at 1:49 pm (UTC)
Kelly-Anne Slatton replied to the discussion Could We Please have a Roadmap for New Rise Features
- almost 3 years ago04/25/17 at 6:31 pm (UTC)
"No resolution yet. Support has it logged as a potential software bug right now and are looking into it. That was the last update I had fr..."
- almost 3 years ago04/24/17 at 3:18 pm (UTC)
Kelly-Anne Slatton started a new discussion Edit/Preview Mode & Back/Close Lesson Button
"This is mostly a feature request that I think would be helpful to everyone, but I also wanted to put it on the discussion board in case I..."
- almost 3 years ago04/20/17 at 8:37 pm (UTC)
"+1 for this feature! "
- almost 3 years ago04/20/17 at 7:39 pm (UTC)
"A big +1 for this feature(and being able to insert equations in general). Our courses are for certified financial planners so we use a lo..."
- almost 3 years ago04/18/17 at 4:25 pm (UTC)
Kelly-Anne Slatton started a new discussion next lesson/next page button at bottom of page
"We have just noticed on several of our courses when you go into preview and click start course and are on the first page, no "next page" ..."
- almost 3 years ago04/17/17 at 4:06 pm (UTC)
"They are still working on a fix, but if you send support the share link for the course they can export it for you. I hope this helps!"
- almost 3 years ago03/16/17 at 4:48 pm (UTC)
"lol, who knew grapes and nuts was a "theme", will have to pass along to our marketing department for consideration:) Thank you for lookin..."
- almost 3 years ago03/10/17 at 10:12 pm (UTC)
Kelly-Anne Slatton started a new discussion Weird Website Question
"Alright, super unimportant question, but no one in my office can figure it out and we are now quite perplexed. On the pricing page, https..."
- almost 3 years ago03/10/17 at 9:23 pm (UTC)
"A weird semi update, I tried to export lesson 3 by itself one more time before I started to play around with it... and it exported! So I ..."
- 3 years ago02/22/17 at 9:17 pm (UTC)
"Hi Justin, Thanks for following up. I haven't had a chance to work on breaking it further down but will let you know what I find when I ..."
- 3 years ago02/22/17 at 1:49 pm (UTC)
"Hi Justin, I tried your suggestion and split the course into 3, based on the 3 sections I already had in there. Lesson 1 and lesson 2 ex..."
- 3 years ago02/20/17 at 3:12 pm (UTC)
"Do we have anymore updates on this? I'm having problems exporting a course that isn't terribly long, but does have a lot of videos in it...."
- 3 years ago02/17/17 at 11:19 pm (UTC)