"Leslie - I am trying to get my file over to you. In the meantime, because I knew we are looking at the issue in Storyline360 I used Stud..."
- 5 years ago03/01/18 at 4:16 pm (UTC)
"Leslie, Can I send you the file directly? Also, I didn't realize my response came back to here. Thanks for helping me remove my signa..."
- 5 years ago02/28/18 at 6:04 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. It appears I am using the v3.13.14869.0 of Storyline 360. I have the Submit button to trigg..."
- 5 years ago02/28/18 at 1:08 pm (UTC)
"It looks like this discussion simmered out, but want you to know that when I published my Storyline 360 to Articulate Online over the las..."
- 5 years ago02/27/18 at 5:02 pm (UTC)
K Train replied to the discussion Sharing project for review
"I have Articulate Studio Pro. For all of my projects I need to have my manager review, edit, and approve. If she has Studio Pro as well..."
- over 9 years ago12/16/13 at 2:19 pm (UTC)
K Train replied to the discussion Print Results Button
"Our presentation is published, but yet, the print results function is not working and not generating a print out of the report. Any idea..."
- over 9 years ago12/10/13 at 12:53 pm (UTC)
"Justin, Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. So, the ability to track the results are still available, but it has to be used wit..."
- over 9 years ago09/20/13 at 9:30 am (UTC)
"Justin-- Thank you for getting back to me. So are you saying that the new 2013 version of Studio Pro won't include the email results fea..."
- over 9 years ago09/19/13 at 6:34 am (UTC)
K Train started a new discussion Quiz results not coming through when user clicks on email results
"I have over 1200 employees that have participated in a quiz through quizmaker. However, not all of the "results" come through. What could..."
- over 9 years ago09/18/13 at 7:11 am (UTC)
"Mike, Thank you so much for recommending https://player.vimeo.com/video/204933856. This really helps me a lot. I think that I can mana..."
- almost 10 years ago06/26/13 at 10:08 am (UTC)
"Mike, I have created a multiple choice question that simultaes a hotspot situation. However, the multiple response checkboxes show. I ..."
- almost 10 years ago06/12/13 at 8:47 am (UTC)
"Thank you Daniel and Mike for getting back to me so quickly. Sorry, I wasn't clear with the software I am using. I am using the quizmak..."
- almost 10 years ago06/10/13 at 8:54 am (UTC)
K Train started a new discussion Invisible hotspots?
"I need to use the Hotspot question for identification testing. I read the information about using a multiple answer question and turning..."
- almost 10 years ago06/10/13 at 7:34 am (UTC)