"My solution: you click on the Storyline icon on Taskbar, and press Enter key, then it is restored for me. Hope it helps."
- 5 months ago08/16/21 at 2:15 am (UTC)
"Hi Ren, That wouldn't be the problem, otherwise, I wouldn't need to ask this question. If you move the problematic button up a bit, it wo..."
- over 1 year ago06/11/20 at 9:28 am (UTC)
"Could anyone help please?"
- over 1 year ago06/07/20 at 11:18 pm (UTC)
"slide 1.4 please"
- over 1 year ago06/04/20 at 9:50 pm (UTC)
Ken Liu started a new discussion Articulate Storyline360 - when preview, invisible stripe blocking customised buttons at the bottom of screen
"Hi there, I have got two customised buttons at the bottom of the content screen, however, for some reason, there appears an invisible str..."
- over 1 year ago06/04/20 at 9:38 pm (UTC)
"Thanks again. I have made a feature request on this one, and hopefully the designers will agree with me. Thanks for your help Leslie. Che..."
- 2 years ago12/10/19 at 8:50 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Leslie for clearing up my confusion, but could I say that it is very unfortunate to see this feature design. I have no idea why..."
- 2 years ago12/10/19 at 8:23 pm (UTC)
Ken Liu started a new discussion Trigger issue - Jump to slide previous slide (Storyline 360)
"Hi there, My understanding is that this trigger will jump to the previous slide of the current slide (eg, slide 2.1 is the previous slide..."
- 2 years ago12/10/19 at 7:46 pm (UTC)
"Please, is there any solution on this issue? Thanks. Ken"
- 3 years ago01/13/19 at 6:57 pm (UTC)