"There is one button for pause and one for play. There's really nothing complicated about it. Just a "Pause this timeline..." trigger on..."
- 8 years ago10/20/15 at 9:12 pm (UTC)
Ken Teutsch started a new discussion Buttons on Slide Master work intermittently
"Hello... I have pause/play buttons on a slide master with "Pause(Play) timeline on This Slide Master when the user clicks" triggers on ..."
- 8 years ago10/20/15 at 8:59 pm (UTC)
- over 8 years ago08/28/15 at 5:49 pm (UTC)
Ken Teutsch started a new discussion Hyperlink format?
"Where can I change the default formatting for hyperlinks? (I don't want them highlighted after they have been clicked.)"
- over 8 years ago08/28/15 at 3:32 pm (UTC)
"I suspect I know where the problem comes from, though I don't know why it happens. The process was: 1. Import the first "button up" imag..."
- over 8 years ago08/27/15 at 7:36 pm (UTC)
"Yes, I understand how it works. The problem is how it displays. See attached. "
- over 8 years ago08/27/15 at 6:30 pm (UTC)
Ken Teutsch started a new discussion Down state overlays, not replaces, Normal
"I'm using three images for a button's Normal, Hover and Down states. But the button's Down state (which is actually a picture of the but..."
- over 8 years ago08/27/15 at 5:19 pm (UTC)
"Good idea. Thanks."
- over 8 years ago06/25/15 at 8:34 pm (UTC)
"I guess I may have to use layers, but I was trying to avoid that because the slide has a pretty large stack of layers already. I just th..."
- over 8 years ago06/25/15 at 8:20 pm (UTC)
"If there is a condition in the trigger, that means the object is clickable. Which is what I don't want. I want two different disabled s..."
- over 8 years ago06/25/15 at 7:36 pm (UTC)
"I have no problem setting up custom states and having the user trigger the desired state. What I can't figure out is how to make a custo..."
- over 8 years ago06/25/15 at 6:06 pm (UTC)
Ken Teutsch started a new discussion Multiple Disabled States?
"I have a slide with clickable images. Each sends the user to a question. I would like a clicked image to be disabled when the user retu..."
- over 8 years ago06/23/15 at 2:16 pm (UTC)
"I had not tried that. Because I had forgotten about that. Thank you."
- almost 9 years ago01/12/15 at 9:26 pm (UTC)
Ken Teutsch started a new discussion Duplicate Motion Paths
"Is is possible to use the same motion path on different objects---To copy a motion path from one object and paste it onto another, for in..."
- almost 9 years ago01/12/15 at 9:04 pm (UTC)
"Sorry, I wasn't clear: I'm not using Youtube. I am using an embed code from a video hosting system at our university, and I have insert..."
- almost 9 years ago01/06/15 at 8:44 pm (UTC)
Ken Teutsch started a new discussion When Embedded Media Ends...
"If I understand correctly, Storyline can add a "when media ends" trigger to YouTube videos, but apparently not to other embedded videos. ..."
- almost 9 years ago01/06/15 at 4:41 pm (UTC)
Ken Teutsch started a new discussion "Automatically Decide" == "Random" ?
"I have a kind of basic functionality question, if anyone can clarify it for me... I had eight images, each triggering a different layer,..."
- almost 9 years ago12/10/14 at 7:51 pm (UTC)
"Thank you very much. That's a very useful lesson for me in how triggers/states work as far as slide triggers vs. object triggers. I had..."
- almost 9 years ago12/09/14 at 4:33 pm (UTC)
"OK, so here it is. It sounds confusing in English, but it isn't that complicated. It starts in the Normal state, which is a still image..."
- almost 9 years ago12/09/14 at 3:01 pm (UTC)
Ken Teutsch started a new discussion Swapping States...
"I have two very short video clips. One shows an index card flipping from front to back, the other from back to front. I want to switch ..."
- almost 9 years ago12/08/14 at 10:22 pm (UTC)
"I would predict that the students having the problem are probably using the Mobile Player. There are issues with the mobile player inter..."
- 9 years ago11/25/14 at 2:31 pm (UTC)
"Would covering the video with a transparent shape or hotspot prevent this behavior? (The jumping to the top on hover, I mean...) "
- 9 years ago11/19/14 at 7:59 pm (UTC)
"I believe that "don't re-compress" only works with MP4 files."
- 9 years ago11/03/14 at 5:40 pm (UTC)
"Are you saying that the original layer (slider) disappears when you mouse over the hotspot and reveal the new layer? If so, is "Hide oth..."
- 9 years ago10/23/14 at 7:59 pm (UTC)