Ken Venick started a new discussion Back and forth buttons to toggle between steps in process
"I have a five step process. Each step has images and text. I have the logic to move through the process (using variables); now I need a w..."
- over 3 years ago09/06/16 at 12:11 pm (UTC)
Ken Venick replied to the discussion Tutorial: How to make a custom sliding side menu in Storyline
"Does anyone know where the tutorial and file are? I keep getting the infamous 404 error: Can't find this page."
- over 3 years ago08/18/16 at 5:40 pm (UTC)
"I think in my addled brain somewhere I was trying to do something like this, but didn't work the logic very well. Overprogramming and und..."
- over 3 years ago08/04/16 at 11:54 pm (UTC)
"Let me clarify! For each Master Slide, only one text link has a action to be selected. The other links navigate away from the scene using..."
- over 3 years ago08/04/16 at 5:17 pm (UTC)
"Ron and Ashley, I had high hopes for Ron's solution. I removed all the HOVER actions from each of the five Slide Masters , but kept the ..."
- over 3 years ago08/04/16 at 5:03 pm (UTC)
"Overprogramming is my forte. Thanks for the good ideas."
- over 3 years ago08/04/16 at 1:24 pm (UTC)
Ken Venick started a new discussion Custom Nav - disappearing page links
"In the course attached I have a skeleton of five screens with text links at the bottom of each page. Links are on Master slides. I'm not ..."
- over 3 years ago08/04/16 at 12:48 pm (UTC)
"Ashley, I've attached the file. In the Slide Master, there is one Maser called Test that I have applied to the slides. The Trigger to ad..."
- over 3 years ago08/03/16 at 12:30 pm (UTC)
Ken Venick started a new discussion Global page navigation
"I'm building a course with four or five scenes. In a test, I used one layout for global links to navigate within the course. What I want ..."
- over 3 years ago08/02/16 at 6:51 pm (UTC)
"Don't know if this will help completely. http://www.designcomics.org/ These are: Free comic characters and scenes you can use to ..."
- almost 4 years ago01/11/16 at 5:33 pm (UTC)
Ken Venick started a new discussion Question slides lock up
"I have a short course with three quizzes. Each quiz has a results slide, and the final quiz is also followed by a results slide that accu..."
- almost 4 years ago12/11/15 at 3:59 pm (UTC)
"I've been teached ;-). I'll look (at the Forum) before I leap. Thanks for the info all."
- 4 years ago10/14/15 at 9:49 pm (UTC)
"Dominic, I don't believe there is a way to manipulate the default next/previous buttons on the page in Storyline. You can hide them ..."
- 4 years ago10/14/15 at 6:12 pm (UTC)
Ken Venick started a new discussion Reset Numeric Entry Box so no value shows
"I have a question with Correct/Incorrect/Try again options. Someone on the Forum was kind enough to help out with IF, THEN, ELSE logic fo..."
- over 4 years ago07/17/15 at 5:59 pm (UTC)
"Hi Mike, Thanks for the sample. I was hoping to use actions instead of a Question page, since is at least one other TEB and answers..."
- over 4 years ago07/15/15 at 1:09 pm (UTC)
Ken Venick started a new discussion Trouble with Variable
"I have three text entry boxes (numerical). I have set the variable for each to zero. I have an action that evaluates whether the entries..."
- over 4 years ago07/14/15 at 3:07 pm (UTC)
Ken Venick started a new discussion Drag and Drop: How to drop incorrect item without it being returned to original position
"I have a drag and drop exercise. Four drag items and four drop items. I can drag/drop correct answers, but when I try to drag/drop incorr..."
- over 4 years ago07/10/15 at 6:23 pm (UTC)
Ken Venick started a new discussion Adding Items to a Group on a Timeline
"I am working with an existing file; there is a long glossary in a scrolling text box. I need to add some separator lines. The original it..."
- over 4 years ago07/06/15 at 12:23 pm (UTC)
"Cody, thanks for the sample. That's a good alternate approach. "
- almost 5 years ago02/05/15 at 6:45 pm (UTC)
Ken Venick started a new discussion Inrteractive Marker Not Expanding
"I am working in a class with some students, and am showing them how to use interactive markers in Storyline 1. For most, using the marker..."
- almost 5 years ago02/05/15 at 3:03 pm (UTC)
"I'm really not able to download. When I click the download button, I get the same jumble of code. This applies to .story files that are ..."
- 5 years ago11/21/14 at 12:54 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Yes, when I try to download a .story file from the Community pages, at least old ones, I get a page of jumbled code in th..."
- 5 years ago11/20/14 at 9:49 pm (UTC)
Ken Venick started a new discussion Downloading .story files from new E-Learning Heroes
"Am I the only one finding that when I try to download a .story file that's been posted on the boards, all I get is a page of jumbled code?"
- 5 years ago11/20/14 at 2:29 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the suggestion. Actually, if I simply use layers on the Master Slide, it seems to work (for the moment) when I call them from ..."
- 5 years ago10/24/14 at 3:35 pm (UTC)