Kenji Ishikawa replied to the discussion How to pass Storyline 2 Variables to SharePoint 2010 for Storage
"Hi Kevin, thank you for sharing! Are there any specific requirements for the setup of the SharePoint list this is pointing to? "
- over 5 years ago12/19/16 at 4:50 pm (UTC)
- over 6 years ago02/22/16 at 9:59 pm (UTC)
"Kei Ishida Hi all - I have no LMS. I have Storyline and SharePoint. I need to track Storyline quiz results. I've perused the forums an..."
- over 6 years ago02/22/16 at 9:29 pm (UTC)
"Hi Clint, you bring up a great point. The .html to .aspx conversion only matters if your IT department has disallowed .html from launchin..."
- almost 7 years ago10/29/15 at 3:17 pm (UTC)
Kenji Ishikawa started a new discussion Tracking SL2 in SharePoint?
"As a follow up to this thread, has anyone had any luck including any code in their story.aspx outputs that will report the username, time..."
- over 7 years ago04/17/15 at 3:52 pm (UTC)
"Hi Eleanor, my apologies if my earlier posts were not clear. You have to replace .html with .aspx, not add to it, for all outputted .html..."
- over 7 years ago04/17/15 at 3:49 pm (UTC)
"Hi Diane, you simply change the file extension from .html to .aspx on all .html files. Make sure to edit the story.html code to ensure th..."
- over 7 years ago02/12/15 at 6:02 pm (UTC)
"Well done! I've run into this issue quite a bit lately too. Thanks for posting. "
- over 7 years ago12/02/14 at 7:10 pm (UTC)
"Hi Amy! Yes, the conversion to .ASPX did work for me. I simply renamed the .html files to .aspx and changed the HTML code in the main sto..."
- over 7 years ago11/18/14 at 4:47 pm (UTC)
"This method works for new courses, but what about existing courses? It would require a complete re-publication. Is there any code that ca..."
- over 7 years ago11/12/14 at 8:20 pm (UTC)
"Hi All, I've been able to load SL outputs onto our SharePoint 2010 environment just fine using the techniques described earlier in this t..."
- almost 8 years ago11/04/14 at 6:30 pm (UTC)
"Nevermind. Found a duplicate folder that was created somehow. It appears there was an "External Files_" and another "External Files" fold..."
- almost 8 years ago10/28/14 at 6:43 pm (UTC)
"Also, I've tried clearing my cache of all downloads and temporary internet files."
- almost 8 years ago10/28/14 at 6:17 pm (UTC)
Kenji Ishikawa started a new discussion Changes to External Files Not Showing
"I have made a change to a published file in the "External Files" folder on our SharePoint server and for some reason, when I run the WBT,..."
- almost 8 years ago10/28/14 at 6:08 pm (UTC)
Kenji Ishikawa replied to the discussion playing Storyline Web content offline on an Android device
"Eric Malalel said: This topic has already been covered in topic http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/15736.aspx, but the answer provi..."
- over 8 years ago03/31/14 at 4:01 pm (UTC)
"Stephen Cone said: Kenji, My first thought is that you're encountering the Flash Player's security sandbox settings. I know that Flash ..."
- over 9 years ago03/14/13 at 9:00 am (UTC)
"Ok, tried another avenue and it has added to the pulzzlement. I hosted the same file on SCORM cloud and the module played fine all the w..."
- over 9 years ago03/13/13 at 3:46 pm (UTC)
"I know. Unfortunately, I can't share the file for exactly those reasons. At this point, it really has me scratching my head. I just do..."
- over 9 years ago03/08/13 at 3:28 pm (UTC)
"Hi Gerry, thanks for the suggestion. We tried converting the original video file from .wmv to .mov and it still didn't work on our test..."
- over 9 years ago03/08/13 at 12:41 pm (UTC)
"Gerry Wasiluk said: Hi! Wondering if this is the issue? http://www.articulate.com/support/kb_article.php?product=st1&id=w9bvqxxido..."
- over 9 years ago03/05/13 at 11:10 am (UTC)
"Hi Christine, thanks for the reply. We are currently publishing for LMS using SCORM 2004, 2nd Ed. The original video file was a wmv ..."
- over 9 years ago03/05/13 at 10:34 am (UTC)
"Any further news on this thread? I am having a similar problem. I think we have isolated to a flash issue. The minimum spec for the com..."
- over 9 years ago03/04/13 at 2:56 pm (UTC)
"Kenji Ishikawa said: Would I simply direct Storyline to the HTML redirect file? Ok, figured it out. I created an HTM..."
- almost 10 years ago10/23/12 at 8:41 am (UTC)
"Would I simply direct Storyline to the HTML redirect file? "
- almost 10 years ago10/23/12 at 8:26 am (UTC)