"Thanks for the responses! A bit more about how we work: We create custom graphics for our projects, and reuse as much as possible. My ID..."
- over 5 years ago06/20/14 at 8:23 am (UTC)
Kim Hannan started a new discussion How many on your team?
"Hi fellow "Heroes"! I know that many of us work on small teams or are the lone star in the eLearning design and development teams. I'd lo..."
- over 5 years ago06/19/14 at 12:22 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, guys! Simon, we discovered that same post in our research and are curious to see if it's a viable solution. Have you used it? Ash..."
- 6 years ago12/03/13 at 12:08 pm (UTC)
Kim Hannan started a new discussion Options for tracking completion
"My company has recently changed to a new LMS (Saba Cloud), and it allows a bit more information to be visible to the learner than our pr..."
- 6 years ago12/02/13 at 1:26 pm (UTC)
"Love this question. Just curious if anyone has any current advice since it was never answered? I know you can publish the course out as a..."
- over 6 years ago07/15/13 at 1:26 pm (UTC)
"Love it! The lady with the red bow is my favorite. Thanks for sharing!"
- 7 years ago02/19/13 at 7:54 am (UTC)
Kim Hannan started a new discussion Looking for a full time instructional designer in Chicago
"We're looking for a full-time instructional designer to join our team based out of Chicago. Click here to find the full details about th..."
- 7 years ago01/09/13 at 1:14 pm (UTC)
"I have to agree with what has been said so far. I constantly reference this group as the model learning community. At my company, we're..."
- 8 years ago01/18/12 at 9:02 am (UTC)
"Hi everyone! Thank you for your responses! I'm out of the office right now, but will be back in next week and will reach out again th..."
- over 8 years ago10/07/11 at 9:20 am (UTC)
Kim Hannan started a new discussion Contract position for developer in Chicago
"Yet another awesome project position! We are looking for a contractor with eLearning development experience to sign on to help with a maj..."
- over 8 years ago10/05/11 at 2:42 pm (UTC)
"EEK! Thank you, Efrat! These are awesome! I'm working on a few now, and if they ever make it to completion, I'll share as well."
- over 8 years ago10/05/11 at 2:26 pm (UTC)
Kim Hannan commented on the article Here's How Snapshots Can Help You Design Better Courses
"I love this! Thank you for sharing! I have been trying to incorporate more visual descriptions like this in presentations and online co..."
- over 8 years ago10/03/11 at 9:38 am (UTC)
Kim Hannan replied to the discussion Screen capture for software training - video or snapshots?
"I also like to use both methods. I often determine the approach by looking at what needs to be covered... If I just need to describe fie..."
- over 8 years ago09/26/11 at 8:55 am (UTC)
"Transparent background is definitely the way to go! You can also hide the Engage navigation bar with a purchased widget from eLearning E..."
- over 8 years ago07/14/11 at 8:23 am (UTC)
"I think it all boils down to personal preference. Engage is super easy to use, and you have a lot of options when it comes to presenting..."
- over 8 years ago07/14/11 at 8:04 am (UTC)
"Glad to help! "
- over 8 years ago06/28/11 at 6:58 pm (UTC)
Kim Hannan replied to the discussion Chicago-based contractor position for software project
"MARIA LORNA KUNNATH said: I'm interested---http://elearnovate.org email@example.com 5305742467 iphone Hi Maria! Do ..."
- over 8 years ago06/28/11 at 2:07 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alex! It sounds like you just need to adjust the properties on the engage interactions. Set it to allow user to leave interaction "An..."
- over 8 years ago06/28/11 at 2:03 pm (UTC)
Kim Hannan started a new discussion Chicago-based contractor position for software project
"We are looking for a contractor with instructional design and eLearning development experience to sign on to help with a major software c..."
- over 8 years ago06/28/11 at 11:05 am (UTC)
"Kevin Thorn said: I wear the one on the left when I'm designing/developing: ID, Project Management, Visual Design, graphics, etc. I wear..."
- over 8 years ago06/22/11 at 9:07 am (UTC)
"Bruce Graham said: Many activities; (close-up magic, instructional design, gardening etc). involve such a huge amount of "doing" that whe..."
- over 8 years ago06/22/11 at 9:05 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Brendan! Like you, I love learning about the learning and seeing all that's possible, and then throwing my ideas in some electr..."
- over 8 years ago06/17/11 at 10:50 am (UTC)
Kim Hannan started a new discussion Wearing all the hats and picking your favorite...
"As with many other Articulate Heroes, I am a one-woman show. I'm a project manager, subject matter expert, creator of documentation, sys..."
- over 8 years ago06/17/11 at 7:19 am (UTC)
"I love Delicious for bookmarking. It's free, and you can access your favorites from any device. It's also great for sharing resources w..."
- almost 9 years ago03/23/11 at 8:17 am (UTC)
Kim Hannan replied to the discussion Brainstorm with me! Interactive course theme/concept needed
"Hi Joe! I love the idea of using characters. We use them in many of the courses we're developing now. We have avatars that truly bring ..."
- almost 9 years ago03/23/11 at 8:02 am (UTC)