Kim Lorek replied to the discussion How to keep image quality after inserting into Storyline
"same thing here, I'm inserting images from PhotoShop and it gets blurry. I changed the publishing quality settings as well as the player ..."
- over 2 years ago04/18/18 at 10:03 pm (UTC)
Kim Lorek started a new discussion HELP - courses from 2012 won't play
"Hello, I want to share my courses and can't get them to play. HELP!"
- over 2 years ago12/19/17 at 8:08 pm (UTC)
"no more than 4 minutes per video. It's cognitive overload. Try to cut those 15 minute videos to smaller chunks. Pull white papers on cogn..."
- over 4 years ago03/14/16 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
Kim Lorek started a new discussion When is Storyline 3 coming out?
"When is Storyline 3 coming out?"
- over 4 years ago03/14/16 at 3:13 pm (UTC)
"I have to agree. I hope we can change it. I'm getting eye strain :) "
- almost 5 years ago10/24/15 at 12:50 am (UTC)
"Ashley, The directions are fine until it states it will put files on your desktop. I don't see them, now what?"
- over 5 years ago12/09/14 at 6:18 pm (UTC)
"I performed the steps, it's still locking up when I drop in audio or do a preview. This is very annoying. Is there anything else I can d..."
- over 5 years ago12/08/14 at 8:22 pm (UTC)
"What was the final outcome? I ask because this happens ALL THE TIME! I add audio, boom! crashes. Lately it's been happening when I even p..."
- over 5 years ago12/08/14 at 4:43 pm (UTC)
"ARGH! I don't want to use variables, I don't want to split my course into scenes. How can this work? I just want to light box to a slide..."
- 6 years ago08/05/14 at 1:06 pm (UTC)
"Phil Mayor said: you cannot adjust the matching drag and drop text size, it changes based on the quantity of text used. Phil, Have yo..."
- over 6 years ago01/31/14 at 12:38 pm (UTC)
"I checked my DPI settings, 100%. I've recorded a short video showing you what I mean. How can you stop Storyline from resizing the text..."
- over 6 years ago01/31/14 at 12:37 pm (UTC)
"okay, I see it...once I hit post. Might be a good thing to have that added to the dialog box once you select "Upload File" "
- over 6 years ago01/29/14 at 12:57 pm (UTC)
"The first part is when you are adding text into any type of text box, regular or adding an informational marker. I've attached an image t..."
- over 6 years ago01/29/14 at 12:56 pm (UTC)
Kim Lorek started a new discussion Fix for text appearing bigger in text boxes while creating them
"Hello! I've changed the text box setting, "Autofit" to "Do Not Autofit" under the "Format Shape" dialog box. However, my text keeps on a..."
- over 6 years ago01/29/14 at 8:00 am (UTC)
Kim Lorek started a new discussion Image becomes blurry when applying an inner shadow
"Hello! Why is it that an image becomes blurry once you apply an inner shadow to that image? Curious! Kim Lorek"
- over 6 years ago12/17/13 at 12:49 pm (UTC)
"Hello All! Thank you for all your replies, it's much appreciated! Here's some more for your heads to ponder: we do have a template that ..."
- almost 7 years ago11/12/13 at 9:37 am (UTC)
Kim Lorek started a new discussion Templating eLearning...to what degree?
"Hello All! I am wanting to find out how your company addresses the idea of using templates in regards to eLearning courses. Here's the ..."
- almost 7 years ago11/11/13 at 12:47 pm (UTC)
"Thank you!!! I knew their was an easier way. I wonder how many others create the extra 5 text boxes, etc. YOU ROCK!! Thank you! Kim"
- 7 years ago07/23/13 at 1:40 pm (UTC)
Kim Lorek started a new discussion Timing animation for a list of bullet points
"Hello! I've created a text box, included 5 bullet points and I wanted to know if there is a workaround to be able to time those bullets s..."
- 7 years ago07/23/13 at 1:30 pm (UTC)
"Hello! Someone commented about how the conferences add this to the beginning, which I've seen. A factor that isn't addressed is the mer..."
- 7 years ago07/22/13 at 12:51 pm (UTC)
"YES!! Thank you...I was just about to start development on a new course and I'll use this instead, very nice!!"
- 7 years ago07/02/13 at 8:29 am (UTC)
Kim Lorek replied to the discussion Course created in presenter not marking complete on lms
"Maurine, I think you are correct in thinking about changing the setting to "Completed/Failed". Try to change it back to "Passed/Incomplet..."
- over 7 years ago05/01/13 at 1:39 pm (UTC)
"If you create your bullet list the way I show you in the video, you should not experience the bullet point size issue. If you put a spac..."
- over 7 years ago02/22/13 at 10:47 am (UTC)
"I created a quick one...without sound. You can't see the first step, Insert, Textbox..... If this isn't what you were looking for, please..."
- over 7 years ago02/22/13 at 10:24 am (UTC)