"Thanks all for looking at this. Checking that on all of them worked. Users can still move fast if they want to but won't get the jumble. ..."
- over 5 years ago09/17/14 at 6:44 am (UTC)
"Thanks Harri! I'll give it a try. I suspected the timeline was involved somehow but couldn't figure out the fix. Kim"
- over 5 years ago09/17/14 at 6:29 am (UTC)
"Hi Emily! Thanks for taking a look at this. I really appreciate it. Sorry I wasn't so clear in my original post. Our problem isn't that t..."
- over 5 years ago09/16/14 at 12:48 pm (UTC)
"Sure. It's attached. Best way to make the issue happen is to: 1) Click on Manuel 2) Go to first slide in his story (no issue) 3) Second..."
- over 5 years ago09/16/14 at 9:09 am (UTC)
Kim Schenk started a new discussion Question about Layers and Timeline
"Hey all! I'm working on a course where the user clicks on a characters to open the next layers with more content/character conversation..."
- over 5 years ago09/16/14 at 7:52 am (UTC)
"Pam, Thanks for asking the initial question. I've gotten a lot of ideas for our next project from seeing everyone's answers. About the ..."
- over 6 years ago11/14/13 at 1:18 pm (UTC)
"I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but if I understand you correctly I think that the triggers I added and the ordering of ..."
- over 6 years ago10/28/13 at 1:52 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Leslie! I've sent it along."
- over 6 years ago09/06/13 at 5:23 am (UTC)
"Rebecca, Great tutorial! One for the keeper shelf for me too. Kim"
- over 6 years ago09/06/13 at 5:13 am (UTC)
"Hi Michael, I'm not sure if this will help but there is a thread I've been reading where Jeanette shows a tutorial that: Allows users o..."
- over 6 years ago09/05/13 at 5:48 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie! What's the best way to do that? Can we get it to you privately somehow?"
- over 6 years ago09/05/13 at 2:21 pm (UTC)