Kimberly Eng commented on the article Share Your E-Learning and Instructional Design Portfolios #333
"So I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't have an e-learning portfolio...until now! You can now find me at https://kimberlyeng.portfolio.si..."
- 4 months ago07/03/21 at 12:33 am (UTC)
"Can you survive a nuclear explosion? Here are three questions to see what you know, using a variety of common e-learning interactions. In..."
- 4 months ago06/29/21 at 4:22 am (UTC)
"Thanks, David! I liked the idea behind this challenge and I look forward to seeing other examples this week. I think some of those "restr..."
- 4 months ago06/21/21 at 3:38 am (UTC)
"First thought when I read the prompt for this challenge: What is this? E-learning for ants? So, here is a demo about ants! It's a 3-quest..."
- 4 months ago06/21/21 at 2:17 am (UTC)
Kimberly Eng commented on the article Applying Mayer's Principles of Multimedia Learning in E-Learning #330
"Just a super quick one from me this week on the Signaling Principle with some examples! Link to demo: https://360.articulate.com/revie..."
- 4 months ago06/14/21 at 4:15 am (UTC)
"Hi David: Sorry about that! I had uploaded two versions and accidentally deleted the one linked here. I just restored it from my trash; i..."
- 4 months ago06/13/21 at 11:36 pm (UTC)
"What a great sneak peek of your summer project! :) I've never had a reading done myself but tarot cards are featured in a few video games..."
- 4 months ago06/07/21 at 10:44 pm (UTC)
"Scratch the three options -- this is the correct answer :)"
- 4 months ago06/07/21 at 10:35 pm (UTC)
"This was such a great way to quickly tell the user if they got a correct/incorrect answer before diving into the explanation!"
- 4 months ago06/07/21 at 10:32 pm (UTC)
"The Storyline elements look so seamless with the video backgrounds! I'm also a big fan of Vyond so I really enjoyed seeing an example uti..."
- 4 months ago06/07/21 at 10:23 pm (UTC)
"I put together a sample scenario on setting workplace boundaries, a topic that I think is particularly important since many of us started..."
- 4 months ago06/05/21 at 6:59 am (UTC)
"My menu lets you change between light/dark mode and increase/decrease the text size. What are some other examples of display elements tha..."
- 5 months ago05/31/21 at 5:32 am (UTC)
"I like the idea of having the background image change with each slide while the text stayed in place. It's a really nice text and image l..."
- 5 months ago05/24/21 at 11:40 pm (UTC)
"I love this! The custom slider and music really add to the experience. Chun-Li is my girl :)"
- 5 months ago05/24/21 at 11:32 pm (UTC)
"I really like the subtle fading effect as you move the slider! Your write-up is much appreciated, especially the part where you troublesh..."
- 5 months ago05/24/21 at 11:24 pm (UTC)
"I had some trouble with the slider too :) Really love the modern, upbeat vibe of this Meet the Team interaction! I'll have to check out G..."
- 5 months ago05/24/21 at 11:19 pm (UTC)
"Just a simple example featuring some photos of Japan from my last trip before lockdown! Played around with entrance/exit animations and t..."
- 5 months ago05/23/21 at 4:08 pm (UTC)
Kimberly Eng commented on the article Teaching Math Online with E-Learning Activities #326
"Just a simple microlearning example featuring the Pythagorean Theorem! Link to demo: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/7352960..."
- 5 months ago05/19/21 at 3:34 am (UTC)
Kimberly Eng commented on the article Choose Your Own Adventure: E-Learning Edition #325
"For this week's challenge, I decided to go back to a story I crafted back in ELHC 293 (character finds treasure map in a book, pursues tr..."
- 5 months ago05/13/21 at 1:37 am (UTC)
Kimberly Eng commented on the article Interactive Listicles: Top 10 E-Learning and Instructional Design Tips #324
"It took awhile to narrow down a list of ten e-learning tips! Using Rise, I developed an interactive listicle on creating engaging e-learn..."
- 6 months ago05/04/21 at 2:16 am (UTC)
"Personally, I'd love to learn more about how you put together the game on shooting down the anomalies :)"
- 6 months ago04/30/21 at 3:42 am (UTC)
"Absolutely love this! It's so impressive to see what people can do in Storyline. I'd like to learn more about how you put this together -..."
- 6 months ago04/28/21 at 3:26 am (UTC)
"Really happy to hear that your niece enjoyed this! Thank you both for the QA, Samuel :)"
- 6 months ago04/28/21 at 3:18 am (UTC)
"Beautiful design! Loved hearing where you got your inspiration from."
- 6 months ago04/26/21 at 4:02 am (UTC)
"Thanks! I just used the Freeform Shape tool to approximate each one."
- 6 months ago04/26/21 at 3:53 am (UTC)