"I figured it out. You have to go into Player, Menu and Reset from story. "
- over 6 years ago04/18/16 at 1:45 pm (UTC)
Kimberly Washeleski replied to the discussion Storyline - Creating a new Button to display on the player bar
"I have already used the Prev, Next button in the slide show. I changed the Submit button to Exit and now they want another button that s..."
- over 6 years ago02/11/16 at 8:21 pm (UTC)
"If I uncheck them, then the layers do not display at all"
- over 6 years ago02/11/16 at 7:27 pm (UTC)
"Yes that option is checked and they are all on one slide"
- over 6 years ago02/11/16 at 7:02 pm (UTC)
"I have a different question please: I need to create a button that displays on the slide bar, but I see Prev Next and Submit (and I have..."
- over 6 years ago02/11/16 at 6:22 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, but this is not exactly what I am needed (and we use Word 2010). An example is below. As you can see, Trade Secrets and it’..."
- over 6 years ago02/11/16 at 6:20 pm (UTC)
"I am sorry, but I cannot do that. Where there are slides that have layers, they print as sub-slides of the original (ex. 1.6, 1.6(a), 1...."
- over 6 years ago02/11/16 at 5:21 pm (UTC)
Kimberly Washeleski replied to the discussion Module published using CD option. How to Autorun this in DVD?
"So I am a bit confused. Should I actually type: [AutoRun] open="Launch_Story.exe "
- almost 7 years ago10/28/15 at 3:19 pm (UTC)