Kirsten McLauchlan started a new discussion How can we get free flow text data into a report that can be viewed later by learner or organisation
"I want to collate online the learners response to open questions. Any ideas? Doesnt seem to be a way to get them to write their own..."
- almost 2 years ago08/22/20 at 12:01 am (UTC)
"Hi. I got rid of the trigger as per above. but it still uses timeline. "
- almost 2 years ago08/17/20 at 1:19 am (UTC)
Kirsten McLauchlan started a new discussion Storyline 360 - timeline - how to disable
"Hi there I have imported some slides to storyline, got rid of the timeline function in trigger but when I import into rise 360 as an inte..."
- almost 2 years ago08/17/20 at 1:15 am (UTC)
Kirsten McLauchlan started a new discussion Articulate Rise 360 settings - labels not changing
"Hi there In Articulate Rise 360 I decided to change the Label - course to lesson, and lesson to topic. I have changed it in settin..."
- almost 2 years ago08/17/20 at 1:10 am (UTC)
Kirsten McLauchlan started a new discussion My Storyline freeflow text response shows spelling underline red on next page even though the first page is hidden
"How can I rectify this problem? People enter text in the first page. If their spelling is incorrect then on the next pa..."
- 2 years ago07/30/20 at 4:41 am (UTC)
"Hi. I wonder if the word - Lesson can be changed to Topic to match our order for LMS Learndash. Our Lessons in LMS Learndash ..."
- 2 years ago07/29/20 at 1:01 am (UTC)
"Im interested too as no free form text in rise and storyline. any insights gained yet?"
- 2 years ago07/28/20 at 1:12 am (UTC)
"Hi. The link doesnt seem to work now"
- 2 years ago07/28/20 at 1:11 am (UTC)
"I only say it as I have seen a great example of a financial planner elearning course helping a person produce a financial plan with..."
- 2 years ago07/22/20 at 5:14 am (UTC)
"Seems like 2 years of asking and nothing yet? I think this function is critical moving forward if we want to be innovative. E..."
- 2 years ago07/22/20 at 5:13 am (UTC)
"Excellent. Thx so much Get Outlook for Android"
- 2 years ago07/21/20 at 10:04 pm (UTC)