"Yep. Just happened to us today. "
- almost 3 years ago12/05/17 at 7:58 pm (UTC)
"Another place to look is the Volume Mixer when you have Storyline open. Sometimes the mixer for Storyline gets muted for some reason. "
- almost 3 years ago12/05/17 at 7:10 pm (UTC)
"Donald, Thank you! But this is only if you are exporting, correct? I was just going to share it. "
- almost 3 years ago11/24/17 at 3:31 pm (UTC)
Kris Kern Stark started a new discussion Remove the Start Course Button in Rise?
"Hi Can I remove the Start Course Button and Details button on the Cover Page in Rise?"
- almost 3 years ago11/14/17 at 6:44 pm (UTC)
Kris Kern Stark started a new discussion Multiple Designers building one Articulate 360 project
"Hi there I am starting a project with two other designers using Articulate 360. Is it still the recommended best practice to work locall..."
- over 3 years ago05/12/17 at 2:31 am (UTC)
"There are many fixes already. Look on the website and community for the fixes for your operating system."
- over 4 years ago01/13/16 at 10:59 pm (UTC)
"I COMPLETELY agree with you, Robby. Articulate should have contacted all of its users immediately when they knew about the problem. "
- over 4 years ago01/08/16 at 2:42 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Emily and Ashley for the tips. Yes, we are absolutely publishing from the local drive. The steps you listed would require a l..."
- over 5 years ago02/13/15 at 9:22 pm (UTC)
Kris Kern Stark started a new discussion Storyline 2 hangs when trying to publish
"Hi there A few of my co-workers and I are having a problem publishing. Sometimes when we publish, Storyline 2 will just hang and not do..."
- over 5 years ago02/10/15 at 8:51 pm (UTC)
"M.Ed. at Arizona State was the best investment I ever made! The program is highly relevant and practical. It is a great balance between ..."
- almost 6 years ago12/02/14 at 6:53 pm (UTC)
Kris Kern Stark started a new discussion Changing Slide Numbers
"HI there, Is there any way you can change the slide number (i.e. 1.23)? Thanks Kris"
- 6 years ago09/18/14 at 10:29 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Thank you for your response. I have done all that you suggested. I was able to remove a few recordings that the SME decided ..."
- over 6 years ago03/20/14 at 2:29 pm (UTC)
Kris Kern Stark started a new discussion Reducing Large Size of Published Files
"Hello there, We built a storyline project that is full of screen recordings. Currently it is 190 MB. Is there anyway we can r..."
- over 6 years ago03/19/14 at 3:09 pm (UTC)
Kris Kern Stark started a new discussion mp4 files now not working on iPad (iOS6)
"Hi all, MP4 video files that were previously operating correctly on our iPad are now not working. The timeline is running but the screen..."
- almost 7 years ago10/11/13 at 1:56 pm (UTC)
Kris Kern Stark started a new discussion Verifying Latest Version with Updates
"Hello there, How can I tell if I installed Update 2? When I click Check for Updates, it states that there aren't any but I don't think I..."
- over 7 years ago03/06/13 at 9:24 am (UTC)
"Actually Peter, the plot thickens. It worked because there was a blank slide as the first slide in a separate scene that is the starting..."
- 8 years ago08/27/12 at 7:19 am (UTC)
"Peter, Thank you!!!! Importing it into a new story file worked! Kris"
- 8 years ago08/26/12 at 12:15 pm (UTC)
Kris Kern Stark replied to the discussion Articulate Storyline Menu - Can User enable/disable at will?
"Hi Steve You could place your menu in the Topbar Left or Topbar Right so people can access it if they wish. That would probably be the c..."
- 8 years ago08/24/12 at 2:53 pm (UTC)
Kris Kern Stark started a new discussion Help! Not able to publish
"Hello everyone, I am putting the finishing touches on a story and now I can't get it to publish. When I click Publish it just spins and..."
- 8 years ago08/24/12 at 2:13 pm (UTC)
"Hi No, I don't want it to be linear. There are four questions (sections) I want them to be able to complete the sections by their choice..."
- over 8 years ago06/01/12 at 10:58 am (UTC)