"Yep. Just happened to us today. "
- almost 3 years ago12/05/17 at 7:58 pm (UTC)
"Another place to look is the Volume Mixer when you have Storyline open. Sometimes the mixer for Storyline gets muted for some reason. "
- almost 3 years ago12/05/17 at 7:10 pm (UTC)
"Donald, Thank you! But this is only if you are exporting, correct? I was just going to share it. "
- almost 3 years ago11/24/17 at 3:31 pm (UTC)
"There are many fixes already. Look on the website and community for the fixes for your operating system."
- almost 5 years ago01/13/16 at 10:59 pm (UTC)
"I COMPLETELY agree with you, Robby. Articulate should have contacted all of its users immediately when they knew about the problem. "
- almost 5 years ago01/08/16 at 2:42 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Emily and Ashley for the tips. Yes, we are absolutely publishing from the local drive. The steps you listed would require a l..."
- over 5 years ago02/13/15 at 9:22 pm (UTC)
"M.Ed. at Arizona State was the best investment I ever made! The program is highly relevant and practical. It is a great balance between ..."
- almost 6 years ago12/02/14 at 6:53 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Thank you for your response. I have done all that you suggested. I was able to remove a few recordings that the SME decided ..."
- over 6 years ago03/20/14 at 2:29 pm (UTC)
"Actually Peter, the plot thickens. It worked because there was a blank slide as the first slide in a separate scene that is the starting..."
- 8 years ago08/27/12 at 7:19 am (UTC)
"Peter, Thank you!!!! Importing it into a new story file worked! Kris"
- 8 years ago08/26/12 at 12:15 pm (UTC)
Kris Kern Stark replied to the discussion Articulate Storyline Menu - Can User enable/disable at will?
"Hi Steve You could place your menu in the Topbar Left or Topbar Right so people can access it if they wish. That would probably be the c..."
- 8 years ago08/24/12 at 2:53 pm (UTC)