"If you have an image in your editing software, make it 1080 x 1920 or zoom in so it fits, and blur it, you can stretch the image over the..."
- 11 days ago10/14/21 at 4:51 pm (UTC)
"Just checking this is still the case. My thoughts are without an LMS which applies all data to your user account and can track pres..."
- 12 days ago10/14/21 at 12:08 am (UTC)
Kris Taylor replied to the discussion Inserting PDF Editable Fields into a Rise 360 course
"Hi Alyssa, I am trying to do this right now, I have tried to upload to google drive, and pasting the link, either the straight link or as..."
- 17 days ago10/08/21 at 10:35 pm (UTC)
"I've had a look at the document, but doesn't seem to have what I need, any other thoughts on this? Also it seems that when using iFrames ..."
- 18 days ago10/07/21 at 11:26 pm (UTC)
- 18 days ago10/07/21 at 9:36 pm (UTC)
Kris Taylor started a new discussion Embedding an Adobe PDF into a Rise embed block
"Hi everyone, may I ask how I can embed an adobe PDF form into Rise, I have successfully done this with Microsoft forms, and Google ..."
- 18 days ago10/07/21 at 8:05 pm (UTC)
"Hi Chino, It appears that my using MS Edge instead of Chrome has solved it. Not sure why, I guess some difference in the backend of the b..."
- 6 months ago04/15/21 at 7:13 pm (UTC)
"I have this as well, it happens on all laptops, personal and work, and happen 5-10 times a day. Makes work almost impossible. "
- 7 months ago04/12/21 at 9:38 pm (UTC)
"Here it is loaded in to review. https://360.articulate.com/review/content/2ee8a032-5682-4b84-9af5-e76d64fe10e3/review "
- 8 months ago03/09/21 at 1:38 am (UTC)
"Hi Renz, what's the best way to do this (just started learning storyline), should i upload it to review, or through another method? How c..."
- 8 months ago03/09/21 at 1:30 am (UTC)
"I would also look at TovutiLMS"
- 8 months ago03/08/21 at 1:48 am (UTC)
Kris Taylor started a new discussion Data Entry slide:
"I have built a data entry slide where a new hire has to read a reflective question and type in their answer in a data input field. ..."
- 8 months ago03/08/21 at 1:37 am (UTC)
"can we load a file shot in 4K. Due to file sizes would it be advisable to upload only in 1080p?"
- 8 months ago02/25/21 at 7:03 pm (UTC)
"I’m debating actually upgrading from 1080p to a 1440p QHD display on a new laptop. Mostly though I will be extending across 2 1080p monit..."
- 8 months ago02/22/21 at 9:52 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley or anyone else on the team. is there an answer for this as all posts on the community seem 4+ years old."
- 8 months ago02/22/21 at 3:17 am (UTC)
Kris Taylor started a new discussion Hi-Res 4K screens
"Hi, my company is looking to upgrade my laptop to a spec more conducive with video production and eLearning development. My questio..."
- 9 months ago02/11/21 at 10:57 pm (UTC)
Kris Taylor replied to the discussion Storyline 360 on High Resolution Displays (including 4K)
"Hi John, on the 2560 x 1440 monitor, did Storyline end up looking normal?"
- over 1 year ago06/22/20 at 4:32 pm (UTC)
Kris Taylor started a new discussion What size and resolution monitor should I use for Articulate 360
"I am looking to setup a home office and will be purchasing dual screens to run Articulate 360. Over the years there have been numerous th..."
- over 1 year ago06/22/20 at 4:30 pm (UTC)
Kris Taylor replied to the discussion Running Articulate Storyline on HD computer screen
"Hi Ashley I know this post is 5 years old but what is the situation with this now we are on 360? Does Rise have the same issue?"
- over 1 year ago06/20/20 at 11:13 pm (UTC)