"Heather, Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. This is exactly the sort of guidance I was searching for. (And thanks for th..."
- almost 11 years ago01/15/13 at 7:55 am (UTC)
"The Online Help is already written using Robohelp (English-only, yes, it becomes a big fat PDF help doc too), but I find it to be rather ..."
- almost 11 years ago01/14/13 at 3:40 pm (UTC)
Kristen Hull started a new discussion Resources for writing Online Help
"My position as the (only) corporate trainer/instructional designer was recently eliminated. Sighs. Don't get me started on how little..."
- almost 11 years ago01/14/13 at 11:32 am (UTC)
"Have you tried a website like http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/ ? I've never used it, but maybe it would help?"
- almost 11 years ago01/14/13 at 11:19 am (UTC)
"I LOVE this idea! I've thought about incorporating Quick Tips into our customer portal, but this presentation is so much more creative! ..."
- almost 11 years ago01/10/13 at 8:39 am (UTC)
"I know I'm supposed to be appreciating the Storyline part of this, but I REALLY love looking at your sister's art. That set of 4 paintin..."
- 11 years ago12/03/12 at 8:31 am (UTC)
"Hahaha, this is totally silly! Are you on a Halloween candy sugar high? "
- 11 years ago10/31/12 at 11:11 am (UTC)
Kristen Hull replied to the discussion I NEED PROFESSIONAL COMMENT & REVIEW ON THIS PROJECT
"I'd suggest some copy editing. There are some grammatical errors sprinkled throughout the course. In the beginning, it doesn't seem like..."
- 11 years ago10/31/12 at 11:09 am (UTC)
Kristen Hull replied to the discussion Creative ways of presenting a list of 30 line items
"Did you read Highlights as a kid? This reminds me of Goofus and Gallant. One boy would illustrate the proper way to do stuff (Gallant, ..."
- 11 years ago10/26/12 at 8:55 am (UTC)
"That style works for me. Are you using Copy or Download to grab it? If I use Copy, I have to Ungroup twice after it converts it to a dr..."
- over 11 years ago08/29/12 at 12:12 pm (UTC)
"Style 1268 still allows me to ungroup. When you first choose ungroup, you are prompted to convert it to a Microsoft Office drawing objec..."
- over 11 years ago08/29/12 at 8:46 am (UTC)
"David--it definitely does give me some ideas--cutting down the screenshots, overlapping in blank spaces, using a color to outline each on..."
- over 11 years ago08/20/12 at 8:35 am (UTC)
"Thanks for everybody's feedback. Great food for thought. I think first and foremost, I needed Holly's reassurance to stick to one page...."
- over 11 years ago08/17/12 at 2:19 pm (UTC)
Kristen Hull started a new discussion Keeping Quick Reference Guides quick?
"This isn’t Articulate-related, but I’d love your opinions/assistance… I am creating a Quick Reference guide to give to our software users..."
- over 11 years ago08/16/12 at 10:07 am (UTC)
"One other thing I noticed.... when he gives you the thumbs up for a correct answer, you can still see that same arm leaning against the p..."
- over 11 years ago08/09/12 at 11:22 am (UTC)
"Let’s say there are 7 steps to use this software program, and I am stuck on Step #5. With the handout, I can skip to the screenshot on s..."
- over 11 years ago07/20/12 at 2:05 pm (UTC)
Kristen Hull replied to the discussion A few cool examples of Articulate Storyline Courses
"I can view the templates, and I agree about cleaning up the grammar error and typos. I tried to access your main website, but it is bloc..."
- over 11 years ago07/11/12 at 9:45 am (UTC)
Kristen Hull replied to the discussion Need suggeetions about our first career online degrees infograhic
"Nicely done! I think this needs a once-over by a copy editor (once the wording is tightened up as Rebecca suggested). There are some mi..."
- over 11 years ago06/14/12 at 8:43 am (UTC)
"Style 1268 in Microsoft clip art is my favorite for business people and accessories. You can ungroup them to separate out the elements (..."
- over 11 years ago06/07/12 at 11:58 am (UTC)
"I think, especially if you use audio, you could add more graphics to this and remove some of the overwhelming text. You could use alarm ..."
- over 11 years ago06/07/12 at 10:22 am (UTC)
"I watched the first course, and have a few comments. For the audio, I wasn't sure if the lesson had it until the video of the man speaki..."
- over 11 years ago05/01/12 at 1:35 pm (UTC)
"Maybe an e-fable?"
- over 11 years ago04/30/12 at 2:19 pm (UTC)
"I like to shut myself in a room and read the script aloud. I find more issues than if I just read it quietly to myself. For instance, t..."
- over 11 years ago04/06/12 at 8:44 am (UTC)
Kristen Hull replied to the discussion Seeking help with course resources - Underground route map
"I once bought my dad a book of underground metro maps. I'm not sure if it is this one, but it might give you some ideas: http://www.amaz..."
- over 11 years ago03/12/12 at 8:51 am (UTC)