Kristin Warehime replied to the discussion Modify the width of the columns in the print results slide
"Thanks! I used this work around from Russell Killips. It was exactly what I needed. https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articu..."
- 6 months ago05/22/23 at 2:24 pm (UTC)
Kristin Warehime started a new discussion Modify the width of the columns in the print results slide
"Is it possible to modify the width of the columns on the PDF that is made when the learner clicks "print results?" I have used essay answ..."
- 7 months ago05/19/23 at 8:55 pm (UTC)
Kristin Warehime replied to the discussion Modifying the printed result report in Storyline 360
"I see this message is six years old. Has this been done? I also need to customize the printed results page."
- 7 months ago05/19/23 at 8:26 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for your quick responses, gentlemen! In the meantime I added the instructions to drag the image and not the cursor to the correct ..."
- 10 months ago01/26/23 at 2:41 pm (UTC)
Kristin Warehime started a new discussion Image in down state far from cursor
"I am using the "down" state to shrink the size of an object while it is being dragged. The trouble is that depending on where the user cl..."
- 10 months ago01/25/23 at 7:23 pm (UTC)
Kristin Warehime started a new discussion Extra object appearing in Down State
"Hi Everyone, I have a drag and drop activity where the learner is sorting vehicles into four categories. I have the vehicles appear one a..."
- 10 months ago01/22/23 at 2:32 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Tom and Renato, for your help! I was able to significantly improve the visual quality of the parallax interaction. I deleted the ..."
- over 2 years ago06/09/21 at 1:48 pm (UTC)
"I see. So my initial reaction to INCREASE the resolution because the picture was so blurry probably made the problem worse? I will watch ..."
- over 2 years ago06/08/21 at 8:31 pm (UTC)
"I uploaded the images last Friday using the link he sent through email. I just resent them. Please let me know if they are not received."
- over 2 years ago06/08/21 at 8:13 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Tom. Removing the hover keeps it from moving in and out of focus, but it is just always blurry now. (see image) So, is the q..."
- over 2 years ago06/08/21 at 1:30 pm (UTC)
- over 2 years ago06/04/21 at 4:26 pm (UTC)
Kristin Warehime started a new discussion Blurry parallax image in Review
"Hi Folks! I made my first parallax interaction and when I publish to Review it is SUPER blurry and seems to get slightly better then wors..."
- over 2 years ago06/03/21 at 1:31 pm (UTC)
"Love the little stars that fly up when the earn the points! Thanks for sharing this!"
- over 2 years ago05/27/21 at 2:33 pm (UTC)
"Also, yes, I did search for the .story file. Or rather my IT tech did when the did a remote take over of my screen. to look in all the no..."
- almost 3 years ago01/26/21 at 6:28 pm (UTC)
"I did have the email, so I was able to go back and redo all my changes. I made doubly and triply sure that I could close and open a..."
- almost 3 years ago01/26/21 at 6:27 pm (UTC)
"This is EXACTLY what happened to me today! Colleague emailed the SL file, I clicked "make it editable," renamed and saved to desktop, edi..."
- almost 3 years ago01/20/21 at 4:14 pm (UTC)
"Oh, and yes. I was using Chrome."
- 3 years ago11/13/20 at 9:52 pm (UTC)
"Hi Katie, Thanks for your reply. I can share the file privately. I did discover that if I changed the default viewing setting from mediu..."
- 3 years ago11/13/20 at 9:50 pm (UTC)
"Yes! We are having the same problem. I made a screen recording in Peek and inserted it into my Rise course. The exact same thing is happe..."
- 3 years ago11/12/20 at 2:51 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Lauren! That is how I had the layers set. I am uploading the file using the link you indicated."
- 3 years ago10/22/20 at 4:16 pm (UTC)
"I am having a similar problem. I have one slide with links to 6 short videos, each on a separate layer. Now when user clic..."
- 3 years ago10/20/20 at 1:59 pm (UTC)
Kristin Warehime commented on the article Static to Interactive: Transform Infographics into Interactive Graphics #236
"Hi All, Some time ago I created this infographic to help trainers in my company think about how Bloom's connects to eLearning. Assessin..."
- over 3 years ago08/06/20 at 4:41 pm (UTC)
"Actually, I just duplicated an automatic feedback slide and replaced the default message with my own material. Thanks for your suggestion..."
- over 3 years ago07/20/20 at 12:28 pm (UTC)
"Yes, but that doesn't affect the buttons in the player. I found a response where people have copied the default feedback screens and just..."
- over 3 years ago07/20/20 at 12:26 pm (UTC)