"Yay! That's awesome to hear! I can get to work on it right away :) Thank you."
- over 4 years ago12/09/15 at 3:44 pm (UTC)
"Wonderfully creative template! This design can definitely be used for motivating learners. As I have SL1, what must I consider when dev..."
- over 4 years ago12/09/15 at 3:14 am (UTC)
"I am glad to hear it's not just my system having problems. I have un-installed both SL1 and Flash (three times this month), and I still ..."
- over 5 years ago12/11/14 at 3:26 am (UTC)
Kyada Queen replied to the discussion Can I do this in Storyline? Variables changing characters?
"Thank you, Storyline Contributors, This discussion proved extremely useful for my project. Do you think changing variables for the STAT..."
- over 5 years ago12/09/14 at 6:56 pm (UTC)
Kyada Queen replied to the discussion Change of state of button and image in Topic slide
"Oh, this helps me, too. Thanks Mark for asking the question, and Michael for supplying the answer!"
- over 5 years ago12/09/14 at 5:56 pm (UTC)
Kyada Queen replied to the discussion How to control location (x,y) of an image with a trigger?
"Hi Amy, I was wondering if you found a solution to your stethoscope project. I had a similar scenario, using a magnifying glass over it..."
- over 5 years ago12/09/14 at 5:52 pm (UTC)
"This is an older posting, but I found Donna's instructions very clear. Her guidelines helped me to construct a similar scenario, but I o..."
- over 5 years ago12/09/14 at 5:41 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Emily. Storyline crashed again today, and this time caused the computer to freeze so I had to do a manual shut off, as I coul..."
- over 5 years ago12/05/14 at 7:11 am (UTC)
"Actually I'm using Storyline #1...."
- over 5 years ago12/03/14 at 7:48 pm (UTC)
Kyada Queen started a new discussion Updating Caused Significant Problems
"I have had Storyline for about two years. I did an update in October 2014 and since then I have had significant problems with the softwa..."
- over 5 years ago12/02/14 at 11:14 pm (UTC)
"Wendy, You really know how to use variables! I guess the only way to hide the layer is to have the button, as you have shown. I was th..."
- over 5 years ago11/29/14 at 7:19 pm (UTC)
"If you notice anything strange about my file, please let me know. It seems to be larger than yours for some reason, when it should be sm..."
- over 5 years ago11/29/14 at 1:32 am (UTC)
"Wow, Wendy, thanks for the quick reply this holiday weekend. Actually I would like to be able to drag an object without dropping it into..."
- over 5 years ago11/29/14 at 1:31 am (UTC)
Kyada Queen started a new discussion Drag Object to Show Layer which later Hides when Object Dragged Away
"Hi, I'm trying to create an interaction using the trigger feature as follows. The user drags the object over one of four textboxes. Ea..."
- over 5 years ago11/28/14 at 8:52 pm (UTC)
"I don't have one to share publicly. I notice SL also acts oddly whenever I work with modifying gradient color schemes. It crashes and o..."
- over 5 years ago11/26/14 at 7:19 pm (UTC)
"Now I just clicked on a Layer in a slide and it closed the scene again.... "
- over 5 years ago11/13/14 at 5:22 pm (UTC)
"I've done the repair, working locally, checked the image size (all small enough), rebooted, uninstalled, reinstalled....Ever since I did..."
- over 5 years ago11/13/14 at 5:19 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Emily, but I am working locally and just reinstalled Storyline. There are a lot of detailed images (PNGs) and was wondering if s..."
- over 5 years ago11/11/14 at 7:01 pm (UTC)
"In school, we called them "Interactive Learning Modules," or ILM's for short. "
- over 5 years ago11/11/14 at 6:39 pm (UTC)
Kyada Queen started a new discussion "View Slide" returns to STARTING SCENE instead of specified slide/scene
"Dear E-Learning Heroes, I have a Storyline #1 oddity I can't explain or correct: In Story View, when I click on a specific slide or sce..."
- over 5 years ago11/11/14 at 11:38 am (UTC)