"I agree too. I once asked the same question. As a studio user, I was curious about switching or using both when Storyline came out. Start..."
- over 6 years ago12/12/15 at 3:21 pm (UTC)
"I haven't tried working from a network drive since Storyline 1. It seemed to work ok for a while creating courses, until two situations. ..."
- over 6 years ago12/04/15 at 8:29 pm (UTC)
"Welcome to the learning and development world. It's a great place. :) All good suggestions so far. I also recommend joining the Associat..."
- over 6 years ago10/20/15 at 1:35 am (UTC)
"I will do that. Thanks for the reply!"
- almost 7 years ago06/20/15 at 9:35 pm (UTC)
Kyle Perry started a new discussion Working from network drives - Storyline 2
"I remember years ago that working from a network drive caused problems saving and publishing Articulate files, specifically Studio files...."
- almost 7 years ago06/18/15 at 6:58 pm (UTC)
Kyle Perry commented on the article Share Your Social Networks with the E-Learning Community
"Great idea! Twitter: twitter.com/kperry5 LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/kylerichardperry Website: kplearning.com Pinterest: pinterest...."
- over 7 years ago08/24/14 at 11:53 am (UTC)
"That did the trick. Thanks, Michael."
- over 8 years ago02/04/14 at 5:51 pm (UTC)
Kyle Perry started a new discussion Click and Hold Trigger
"I need a slide to advance once a hotspot has been clicked and held (clicked down) for 2 seconds. The "when the user clicks" trigger only ..."
- over 8 years ago02/04/14 at 4:40 pm (UTC)
"I think I may have solved my problem... The new layer places the grey boxes on the front. I can tell because when the shape is dropped on..."
- over 8 years ago01/20/14 at 11:24 am (UTC)
Kyle Perry started a new discussion Freeform question with help layer
"I'm creating a freeform quiz with a help layer. However, when the freeform is submitted with the help layer shown, the results always say..."
- over 8 years ago01/20/14 at 10:59 am (UTC)
"Thank you! The frame worked best. The hotspot was a little glitchy for some reason..."
- over 8 years ago01/17/14 at 2:22 pm (UTC)
Kyle Perry started a new discussion Trigger for moving cursor away from hotspot
"I have a hotspot that shows a new layer upon clicking. I would like that layer to disappear when the cursor leaves the hotspot, instead o..."
- over 8 years ago01/17/14 at 6:38 am (UTC)
"Thank you, Ashley. Sorry--I don't mean to hijack this thread. Here is my case number: 00377329 "
- over 8 years ago01/03/14 at 11:51 am (UTC)
Kyle Perry started a new discussion No audio in Articulate Mobile
"I have a video loaded into a Storyline module. When I preview and publish on my computer the sound and video plays fine. When I open in t..."
- over 8 years ago01/03/14 at 9:20 am (UTC)
"I am having the same problem. I'm running Storyline version 4, build 1311.1422. The AMP is up-to-date too. (I checked to see if there are..."
- over 8 years ago01/03/14 at 8:37 am (UTC)
"You might want to consider removing some of the text and elaborating with audio narration. There is some evidence that learning is more e..."
- over 8 years ago12/26/13 at 6:23 pm (UTC)
Kyle Perry started a new discussion Capture Information and Save on iPad
"Is there a way to capture information on a Storyline presentation and store it locally on an iPad? I'm planning to have an iPad set up on..."
- over 8 years ago10/11/13 at 7:11 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the input, even with my vague request. Here are a few more details... The module will be interactive. I'm thinking a home scre..."
- over 8 years ago10/07/13 at 5:50 am (UTC)
Kyle Perry started a new discussion Storyline on iPad for a Trade Show Display
"Has anyone ever created a stand-alone Storyline module to be run on a trade show floor? I'm working on creating one for a national confer..."
- over 8 years ago10/04/13 at 1:08 pm (UTC)
"I rebooted my computer and it was fixed. Thanks for the quick response."
- over 9 years ago12/19/12 at 12:42 pm (UTC)