- 8 months ago12/01/19 at 5:00 pm (UTC)
"Really fun! Can I suggest a quick slide before you get to the types of strokes clarifying what a stroke is --quick demo like this is a st..."
- over 1 year ago04/23/19 at 8:01 pm (UTC)
"This evokes so much nostalgia like playing outside until dusk and TV programming ending at a certain time."
- over 1 year ago04/22/19 at 8:39 pm (UTC)
"I love your submissions. They're always so creative! It's nice to see that my process to put the challenge together isn't isolated. I esp..."
- over 1 year ago04/22/19 at 8:27 pm (UTC)
"This template is gorgeous and taps into my foodie heart. Love it!"
- over 1 year ago04/20/19 at 6:46 pm (UTC)
"I'd meant that as "I wouldn't have thought to put them in that category". My apologies on not being clear."
- over 1 year ago04/19/19 at 5:24 pm (UTC)
"I really liked your example. The luggage and weapon made sense, but I wouldn't put fires in the category of See Something-Say Something. ..."
- over 1 year ago04/19/19 at 2:04 am (UTC)
"Hello everyone, This is my first time participating in the e-Learning Heroes challenge. I hope it's okay that I borrowed from a lot o..."
- over 1 year ago04/19/19 at 1:10 am (UTC)
"This is great! Thank you!!"
- over 1 year ago04/11/19 at 5:43 pm (UTC)
La-Gaye Sailsman added the course Multimedia, Hypermedia, and Distance Learning: Connecting Dots to Improved Learning Outcom
"I tried to emulate Cathy Moore's "Connect With Haji Kamal" and Sarah Hodge's "Fight a Bear" examples."
- over 1 year ago04/02/19 at 8:11 pm (UTC)