Lance Elliott started a new discussion How to Storyline across multiple HTML pages
"Hi Guys, I have an online course in an LMS. I want to make a treasure hunt to encourage/reward student for going to various pages. I'm g..."
- 4 years ago01/23/16 at 1:23 pm (UTC)
Lance Elliott commented on the article How to Require Learners to Enter Their Username in Text Entry Forms
"Worked great for me... just needs a a status message on a layer if fields not filled in."
- over 4 years ago09/08/15 at 2:38 am (UTC)
"it is with placing the audio on a layer... and using PAUSE Media as a trigger button."
- over 4 years ago09/04/15 at 4:12 am (UTC)
"I just want a MUTE audio button... ie set the volume to 0... surely this is possible?"
- over 4 years ago09/04/15 at 2:02 am (UTC)
Lance Elliott replied to the discussion Create a Course Certificate in StoryLine! (with Java and HTML)
"Hi Owen, I found your post after trying several other solutions. Initally I did not want a new HTML external file solution but this is b..."
- over 4 years ago08/30/15 at 3:02 pm (UTC)
"OK, there is a way... kinda. Make a text variable on the master slide layer. 'caption' Make a cuepoint #1 where your first text element..."
- over 4 years ago08/28/15 at 1:07 am (UTC)
"yeh, I hear you... when a layer is SHOWN it starts the timeline from the beginning. mmmmm. there must be a better way...."
- over 4 years ago08/27/15 at 12:34 pm (UTC)
Lance Elliott started a new discussion Closed Captions syn issues
"Hello, So I am making closed captions as exampled by Tom at http://en-au.articulate.com/support/storyline/how-to-create-closed-caption..."
- over 4 years ago08/27/15 at 4:41 am (UTC)
Lance Elliott replied to the discussion how to relative linking to several Storyline projects
"thanks Ash and Matt."
- over 4 years ago08/26/15 at 2:12 pm (UTC)
Lance Elliott started a new discussion how to relative linking to several Storyline projects
"I read over and over relative URL's are not supported. I want to link several storyline projects via a text item - it is a branching sce..."
- over 4 years ago08/25/15 at 3:23 pm (UTC)