"Changing the PPT dimensions is the only way this works, but it means the PPT will need to be redone. Try the following custom dimen..."
- 4 months ago10/09/20 at 6:56 pm (UTC)
"I used to be able to do this easily and now every font is 2 times as large when imported into Storyline. Is there an issue with wid..."
- over 1 year ago06/21/19 at 10:31 pm (UTC)
"It is definitely something from our side, but it was working earlier in the year, which is why I wondered if you added one or changed the..."
- 2 years ago12/13/18 at 1:38 am (UTC)
"Or did you change the default display order? Sometimes I can see photos after I have loaded a few screens. "
- 2 years ago12/11/18 at 7:48 pm (UTC)
"This is happening to me as well. Did you change the whitelisting domains? "
- 2 years ago12/11/18 at 7:29 pm (UTC)
Lara McKinnon replied to the discussion Wipe animation is not working on published storyline courses
"I have a lot of workflows to describe and a wipe animation would be extremely valuable. If fly in could have the option from originatin..."
- over 3 years ago09/12/17 at 1:43 pm (UTC)
"I was finally able to publish, however it seems the method I used was quite odd. The end result is that I saved a copy of the source fil..."
- over 3 years ago09/07/17 at 5:14 pm (UTC)
"I am publishing to LMS, Scorm 1.2 Is anyone else having this issue?"
- over 3 years ago09/07/17 at 4:21 pm (UTC)
Lara McKinnon started a new discussion LMS Publishing Error
"Is anyone else getting an Error when Publishing from SL360 to LMS? I am also having problems publishing to Word, and wondered if this wa..."
- over 3 years ago09/07/17 at 4:14 pm (UTC)
"I am unable to publish to Word from SL360 and my coworker has been unable to publish in Studio360. The last time I was able to publish ..."
- over 3 years ago09/07/17 at 3:38 pm (UTC)
"I have not been able to Publish to Word since 9/5/17. I have the same popup box as others are reporting. In addition I am just having tr..."
- over 3 years ago09/07/17 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
Lara McKinnon replied to the discussion Storyline Update (May 31, 2017 (Build 3.6.11965.0)) has broken basic functionality.
"I am not having this problem. When I saw your post I definitely checked! Did your issue get resolved?"
- over 3 years ago06/01/17 at 2:11 pm (UTC)
"It isn't consistently an issue and this morning I was able to save a PPT file to my desktop open Storyline and import it. I have had zero..."
- over 3 years ago05/12/17 at 8:05 pm (UTC)
"This happens all the time for me-sometime with the same file. I am an Admin to my machine, I save locally. Sometimes it works and sometim..."
- over 3 years ago05/11/17 at 7:32 pm (UTC)
"PPT 2010 and how could the SL360 not be stored locally? Out of curiosity I tried an old presentation. And it seemed fine except I got a ..."
- almost 4 years ago03/03/17 at 5:05 pm (UTC)
"SL2 is doing the same thing."
- almost 4 years ago03/03/17 at 5:00 pm (UTC)
"I have been testing all morning. Even tried importing into Storyline2 instead of 360. I spent a great deal of last year importing PPT's i..."
- almost 4 years ago03/01/17 at 4:40 pm (UTC)
"I have been working with Storyline since 1. I expected a few issues, but the impact has never been this large. In essence I cannot lift ..."
- almost 4 years ago03/01/17 at 4:25 pm (UTC)
Lara McKinnon started a new discussion Storyline 360 issues when importing from PPT
"What is going on with importing from PPT into Storyline? Fonts are too large Fonts have switched colors Master slide layouts are lost;&n..."
- almost 4 years ago03/01/17 at 3:53 pm (UTC)
"Our fix was to update the PPT file. Once we saved the file as a PowerPoint Presentation instead of a PowerPoint 97-2003 Presentation all ..."
- 5 years ago12/22/15 at 2:39 pm (UTC)
"What was the solution to this? We are encountering something similar. "
- 5 years ago12/21/15 at 8:42 pm (UTC)
Lara McKinnon replied to the discussion How to prevent navigation until all hotspots are visited
"Utilizing the hover feature of a transparent shape AND tie navigation control: Create trigger to show appsociated layer when user hove..."
- over 5 years ago05/29/15 at 6:50 pm (UTC)
"The search box on the forums is still not working, but http://articusearch.com/ works great. Just change the results to sort by date."
- over 6 years ago09/09/14 at 1:43 pm (UTC)
Lara McKinnon replied to the discussion Activation/Registration pops up every time I open Powerpoint
"Was this issue resolved in the last update? I used to get this a lot and am not anymore, which could be due to the update, or the fact I ..."
- over 6 years ago09/09/14 at 1:26 pm (UTC)