Laura Lowden replied to the discussion Chrome Extensions causing login Auth-callback loop
"Wanted to let you know that I had this same exact issue, but with another extension. I played with turning on and off a bunch of extensio..."
- 8 days ago02/18/20 at 7:24 pm (UTC)
"Could I please have a copy of this as well? Thanks!!"
- 1 year ago02/20/19 at 7:07 pm (UTC)
Laura Lowden replied to the discussion Missing Fonts (according to Storyline) but Fonts Exist in System
"I'm also seeing the same issue with Calibri (body). I just ignore it, so I hope I'm correct in thinking it's a harmless bug."
- over 2 years ago06/13/17 at 7:39 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for your examples, Phil & Parashuram! I've wanted to create a dynamic/collapsable menu for awhile and couldn't figure out ..."
- over 4 years ago09/09/15 at 7:43 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for sharing the link with the examples and templates. These are great for education!"
- 6 years ago12/04/13 at 9:23 am (UTC)
"Thanks Phil for the troubleshooting of this issue. I had this same issue. I was able to correct my issue with your suggestion of changi..."
- over 6 years ago08/19/13 at 8:05 am (UTC)
Laura Lowden replied to the discussion How do you tell your viewers how to zoom out of a "zoom picture"
"Okay, I figured out a solution for myself that may work for someone else who has this issue in the future. I created a zoom layer using t..."
- over 6 years ago08/16/13 at 4:38 pm (UTC)
"Sometimes when I am trying to get the effect of using an outline on one or two sides of an image or shape, I will use the shape effects, ..."
- over 6 years ago08/16/13 at 1:17 pm (UTC)
"Thank you so much for sharing these samples. I've tried creating a similar style, but these give me ideas on how to improve mine quite a..."
- almost 7 years ago04/15/13 at 6:35 am (UTC)
Laura Lowden replied to the discussion User trying to view content on Windows 2000 computer?
"Thanks for your quick reply, David. I took your advice and suggested he try it on the other computer he had that has XP on it. I'm thin..."
- over 7 years ago08/14/12 at 10:56 am (UTC)
Laura Lowden replied to the discussion Wanted to share my latest project - Acceptable Use Policy for K-12
"Thank you. You would be correct, Clint. Thanks, David! I should have kept a list of all the hidden items I placed in it. I had a secre..."
- over 7 years ago08/13/12 at 7:29 am (UTC)
"I'm having this same issue. I have three scenarios that use the visited or selected states in order to click the next button. On two of..."
- over 7 years ago08/09/12 at 11:24 am (UTC)
"Thank you! I used the Sorting Drag and Drop slide that Storyline has as a Top Interaction template. I modified it to fit my needs. I a..."
- over 7 years ago08/07/12 at 12:28 pm (UTC)
Laura Lowden replied to the discussion Want Jump to URL/File to open within same tab/window.
"You're a rock star Tim! Thank you so much. I never bothered to click that globe (I guess I was looking for a cog icon for properties). ..."
- over 7 years ago08/07/12 at 12:24 pm (UTC)
"Hi Toni, I did something similar with a drag and drop interaction. When they drag the object over to the wrong area, he frowns. When co..."
- over 7 years ago08/07/12 at 10:13 am (UTC)
"This only happened with the Safety module I was working on. Sorry for the grumble up above. The markers as a whole work beautifully, bu..."
- over 7 years ago08/07/12 at 7:36 am (UTC)
"Hi Adrian, I'm trying to click on the other markers and am now having them all force close on me so it will not be as easy as copying ove..."
- over 7 years ago08/06/12 at 3:42 pm (UTC)
Laura Lowden replied to the discussion Is this a valid way using variables to trigger section completion?
"Thanks Phil. Looking at your story, I am creating a menu slide with lock. I made a duplicate of my story file, and dumped my menuNUM var..."
- over 7 years ago08/06/12 at 1:18 pm (UTC)
"I'm having the same issue. I am on a laptop with Windows 7. I usually have an extended desktop at work but am now trying to work from h..."
- over 7 years ago08/03/12 at 1:33 pm (UTC)
"Hi Jeanette, I'm still in the process of updating my slides, but on the ones I've checked, it seems to be working! Thanks! Laura"
- over 7 years ago08/01/12 at 1:57 pm (UTC)
Laura Lowden replied to the discussion View entire slide before user can click the next button
"This was very helpful! Thanks for sharing the trigger and variable setup. Occasionally I have to force users to go through an entire sl..."
- over 7 years ago08/01/12 at 10:44 am (UTC)
"I'm having many issues with audio overlapping and am trying to fix them with triggers. I'm trying to complete something similar to Desire..."
- over 7 years ago08/01/12 at 9:57 am (UTC)
"Hi Adrian, I switched back to another module I was working on for the time being. I will try to follow your suggestions to try to fix th..."
- over 7 years ago07/31/12 at 8:44 am (UTC)
"This a great visual. Thanks for sharing. Laura"
- almost 8 years ago05/10/12 at 7:23 am (UTC)