"I am having the same issue with a URL for content that was created by our faculty. It is publicly accessible, contains no special charact..."
- 1 year ago05/23/19 at 3:00 pm (UTC)
"COOL!! I'm not seeing how I incorporate this into my existing code though. I wish the example showed where the vars go. I added these l..."
- over 1 year ago05/02/19 at 6:59 pm (UTC)
Laura Winzen started a new discussion Special character truncating text in variable
"We have a story file that allows learners to take notes in a couple of fields and then email those notes to themselves. We just realized ..."
- over 1 year ago05/02/19 at 4:15 pm (UTC)
"Nevermind, she was hovering over the collaborator, not the owner. It's tough being the middleman on these things. Thanks!"
- over 1 year ago04/18/19 at 4:14 pm (UTC)
"She says no, she does not see that. She is using Chrome. Would the browser make a difference?"
- over 1 year ago04/18/19 at 4:08 pm (UTC)
"Yes, it's the owner who is trying to change that but the Transfer link is not appearing for her. Collaborators can't even get to the Coll..."
- over 1 year ago04/18/19 at 3:26 pm (UTC)
"We're not seeing a Transfer link when we hover over a collaborator's name."
- over 1 year ago04/18/19 at 3:13 pm (UTC)
"Hi! I tried to attach one of the mp4 files but they are too big for our email system. Do you have a place where I can upload a file? Th..."
- over 1 year ago01/07/19 at 7:59 pm (UTC)
"Hi Dan - I like what you did there! I think I will have to do it your way instead of the way I was imagining. It will just take too long ..."
- over 1 year ago11/06/18 at 8:44 pm (UTC)
Laura Winzen started a new discussion Drag and Drop Options
"I am trying to create a drag and drop interaction that has more than one correct answer (there are 3). I want learners to choose the corr..."
- over 1 year ago11/05/18 at 4:23 am (UTC)
"Nevermind, I found it! And that was the problem. Thanks so much! You really are a HERO!! :)"
- almost 2 years ago10/30/18 at 2:29 pm (UTC)
"This is so great, Wendy! You have definitely found the problem. But I'm having trouble finding where those settings are. You say you are ..."
- almost 2 years ago10/30/18 at 2:26 pm (UTC)
"I am having trouble with objects snapping to the target consistently and I have upgraded to the latest Articulate 360. I'm attaching my ...."
- almost 2 years ago10/29/18 at 10:03 pm (UTC)
"I figured it out. I needed to use Visited states and conditional triggers to be able to let the learner select and deselect however many ..."
- over 2 years ago04/06/18 at 6:50 pm (UTC)