"Ah, HOVER STATE! Thank you so much, that was what I was missing."
- over 9 years ago04/30/13 at 2:56 pm (UTC)
"Hi, I'm trying to use this flipbook example, but I can't figure out how the .png has a hover effect! The Storyline sample with "click to ..."
- over 9 years ago04/29/13 at 1:47 pm (UTC)
"I don't know what I did wrong in the previous post, but the state of the checkbox has to be set to "not Selected" in order to hide the la..."
- 10 years ago07/18/12 at 9:25 am (UTC)
"My apologies. I have since discovered that I have to make the checkbox state to "not Selected" instead of "is Normal" for this to work. I..."
- 10 years ago07/18/12 at 9:20 am (UTC)
Laurel Thomas started a new discussion data entry boxes need normal/hidden states
"I don't know if this is a feature that can be changed or not, but it would be nice to have the ability to show/hide a data entry box. I'm..."
- 10 years ago07/17/12 at 2:21 pm (UTC)
"OK, so I test using a checkbox to show/hide a layer with just an image in it. Hiding the layer works when the state of the checkbox is "n..."
- 10 years ago07/17/12 at 1:38 pm (UTC)
"For a Storyline checkbox button, the standard states are Normal, Hover, Down, Disabled and Selected. I've removed Disabled because it doe..."
- 10 years ago07/17/12 at 1:10 pm (UTC)
Laurel Thomas started a new discussion can show but not hide data entry on own layer
"I have some checkboxes that I am using to show layers with a numeric data entry box in each. The trigger to show the layer with the data ..."
- 10 years ago07/17/12 at 12:46 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Brian. It does work to put it in a separate folder on the desktop. I just wish it DIDN'T have to work that way!"
- 11 years ago07/25/11 at 10:14 am (UTC)