"I would love to have a way to see all external links and update them more easily! As Luciana says, it's so easy to miss a broken hyperlin..."
- 2 months ago09/24/20 at 6:02 pm (UTC)
Lauren Parker replied to the discussion All vector files import as fuzzy in Storyline 360?
"I'm with you, Ken, and everyone else who has expressed frustration. I've been using Storyline since the very first version and have never..."
- 3 months ago08/31/20 at 6:12 pm (UTC)
"I am actually developing a Glossary in my Rise course and am loving Full Tilt Ahead's ideas. At minimum, I want to be able to link the te..."
- 10 months ago02/01/20 at 3:50 pm (UTC)
Lauren Parker started a new discussion Pausing Timeline on Revisit
"Good morning, Articulate Community! I spent quite a bit of time last night trying to resolve an issue, and I'm no closer to a solution. I..."
- 11 months ago01/14/20 at 12:39 pm (UTC)
"I ended up taking a different approach. Thanks, though!"
- 1 year ago10/08/19 at 6:03 pm (UTC)
Lauren Parker started a new discussion How do Storyline blocks published with Flash backup function when published in an HTML5-only Rise course?
"One of my colleagues asked the question, and I thought I would ask the experts. As we all make the long, but frantic, march to converting..."
- over 1 year ago06/28/19 at 10:27 am (UTC)
"Hi Leslie! Thanks for the tips. I tried the variable option first thing this morning, and it didn't work either. :( I do work locally, b..."
- almost 2 years ago12/20/18 at 5:09 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie! Thanks for taking a look and offering an option. Unfortunately, that did not work. It seems like the issue is that the "resum..."
- almost 2 years ago12/20/18 at 2:25 am (UTC)
"I'm still having issues with the resume state, even though I have the latest version of Storyline 360 installed. :("
- almost 2 years ago12/20/18 at 2:14 am (UTC)
"I should specify that the slide is set to resume saved state."
- almost 2 years ago12/18/18 at 10:38 pm (UTC)
Lauren Parker started a new discussion Storyline 360 Jump Page Restarting after New Tab is Closed
"Hello, I'm building a course that is being used as a jump page for other courses. There are links to several other courses from the page..."
- almost 2 years ago12/18/18 at 9:18 pm (UTC)
Lauren Parker replied to the discussion Resume feature not working in course with screen recordings
"This is an issue we're also facing and haven't been able to find a solution. I have faith an Articulate guru is going to know some secret..."
- over 2 years ago06/13/18 at 5:51 pm (UTC)
"Any chance interactive PDF is on the roadmap? We'd really love to be able to print to PDF and users still be able to complete Storyline a..."
- over 2 years ago06/06/18 at 5:27 pm (UTC)
"I'm doing a single published output, and I've tried all the different outputs for publishing (HTML5, HTML5 with Flash backup, Flash with ..."
- over 2 years ago05/28/18 at 2:55 am (UTC)
"Yes. Supported browsers are in use."
- over 2 years ago05/28/18 at 2:53 am (UTC)
"Our users may be accessing the course in any of the three browsers. We want the course to open regardless of whether the learner is click..."
- over 2 years ago05/27/18 at 11:52 am (UTC)
"It's actually a homegrown LMS that's Access based. Yes. Access based. :/"
- over 2 years ago05/26/18 at 12:55 pm (UTC)
Lauren Parker started a new discussion Trouble publishing Storyline 360 file to be accessible in all browsers
"I've been trying, without luck, to publish a Storyline 360 course so that, once loaded in the LMS, the course opens in Edge, Chrome, and ..."
- over 2 years ago05/26/18 at 3:08 am (UTC)
"Could I email you the link? The title has our agency name in it."
- over 2 years ago05/24/18 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley! Our agency has Version 66.0.3359.139 (Official Build) (32-bit) of Chrome. I'm having this issue with all the videos in my cou..."
- over 2 years ago05/24/18 at 3:03 pm (UTC)
"I'm refreshing this post every ten minutes, praying for a resolution--this is definitely a serious problem for us."
- over 2 years ago05/24/18 at 2:57 pm (UTC)
"Yes! I'm freaking out right now, as I'm also under a deadline and getting the same error with videos in one of my courses once it's publi..."
- over 2 years ago05/24/18 at 1:58 pm (UTC)
"Thank you so much for sharing, Jeff! You just saved my day!"
- over 2 years ago05/09/18 at 4:06 pm (UTC)
"Just submitted it through the support option you gave. Thank you, Leslie!"
- over 2 years ago05/01/18 at 4:30 pm (UTC)