"I think this issue points to Storyline just being an amateur application. Contact support? Yeah, like professionals have time to stop wor..."
- over 7 years ago07/05/14 at 6:54 pm (UTC)
Laurie Kane started a new discussion Storyline timing and animation
"Hi, I am flummoxed. I can't see how to set timing of animations to fit audio anywhere. Surely Articulate haven't dropped all ability to s..."
- over 9 years ago07/06/12 at 11:59 pm (UTC)
"Yes, I've had a similar problem if I include variables in a text box any symbols I add do not render in preview or publish. So something ..."
- over 9 years ago06/29/12 at 10:38 pm (UTC)
"See what I mean! Waaay too obvious! Thank you!"
- over 9 years ago06/24/12 at 8:19 pm (UTC)
Laurie Kane started a new discussion Re-editing quiz interaction
"I must be missing something extremely obvious, but for the life of me I can't see how to get back to edit a quiz interaction I have creat..."
- over 9 years ago06/24/12 at 8:00 pm (UTC)
"I see the issue. When the symbol is in an animated block of text it doesn't show. Similarly when I have formula with variables in an anim..."
- over 9 years ago06/24/12 at 6:39 pm (UTC)
"Hi Gerry, When you mentioned character map I thought perhaps we could save selected symbols into a different char. set location such as i..."
- over 9 years ago06/24/12 at 4:20 pm (UTC)
Laurie Kane started a new discussion Symbols not appearing
"Hi, I am creating training where mathematical symbols including "greater than or equal to' and less than or equal to' feature a lot. Howe..."
- over 9 years ago06/24/12 at 5:38 am (UTC)
Laurie Kane replied to the discussion Customized Characters with movements and Expressions
"This will kill off a good product. Imagine everyone using the same tired articulate character offerings. I'd rather move to Captivate tha..."
- over 9 years ago06/03/12 at 4:45 pm (UTC)
Laurie Kane started a new discussion Labelled graphic not allowing "any order"
"HI, I have added a labelled graphic and set to "Interactive" - advance in any order". I have 2 issues: 1. I would like users to be able t..."
- almost 11 years ago03/26/11 at 4:42 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Brian, I actually don't want to skip anything, in fact I want to 'step' to the next bullet point with each user "step forward" rat..."
- almost 11 years ago02/28/11 at 12:47 pm (UTC)