"Yay! Thank you!"
- 1 year ago03/23/21 at 3:14 pm (UTC)
"Can anyone provide an update on this? Unless I'm missing something, it doesn't seem to have been addressed with the latest release...."
- 1 year ago03/01/21 at 8:27 pm (UTC)
Laurie Lyons started a new discussion Ranking or Sequencing Drop Down Issue
"I'm trying to use a ranking or sequencing drop down question to have the learners rank four items in order. I don't want them to be able ..."
- over 3 years ago02/06/19 at 9:28 pm (UTC)
"Hi Crystal, Any updates on this? "
- over 3 years ago10/01/18 at 8:17 pm (UTC)
"Many thanks, Michael! This does the trick. And I never would have thought to handle it this way. Much appreciated!"
- over 3 years ago09/26/18 at 2:01 pm (UTC)
Laurie Lyons started a new discussion Need help with running calculation
"Using the very helpful video instructions on this thread, I have been trying to build a running calculator about how students use their h..."
- over 3 years ago09/25/18 at 8:11 pm (UTC)
Laurie Lyons commented on the download Storyline 360: Matching Freeform Drag-and-Drop Template
"Very nice. Thank you for sharing!"
- over 4 years ago12/13/17 at 9:07 pm (UTC)
"Were you able to figure this out? "
- over 4 years ago10/19/17 at 2:59 pm (UTC)
Laurie Lyons started a new discussion Please decipher regarding lesson attempts
"I have a question about lesson attempts. I have lessons created in Storyline 2. Users are showing multiple attempts in the LMS, when I wo..."
- 5 years ago03/21/17 at 6:53 pm (UTC)
Laurie Lyons replied to the discussion Help Please! Captions Triggered by Variable Overlapping Sometimes
"Thanks for the responses! It seems that our testers just needed to clear their browser cache, but I will post again if it happens any more. "
- over 5 years ago09/14/16 at 1:57 pm (UTC)
"Any movement on this issue?"
- over 5 years ago09/13/16 at 3:33 pm (UTC)
Laurie Lyons started a new discussion Help Please! Captions Triggered by Variable Overlapping Sometimes
"Hi, I am working on a big project and have been using the method for closed captions shared by Tracy Carroll for the eLearning Challenge ..."
- over 5 years ago09/09/16 at 1:47 am (UTC)
"Thank you both. I'm not sure what happened the other day, but it was working as it should today, so hopefully it was just tired user error. "
- almost 6 years ago08/15/16 at 7:33 pm (UTC)