"Hello, I have a couple of problems that I'm hoping the expertise of the forum can help me with. My file is attached. (1) The slider jum..."
- over 3 years ago10/16/17 at 12:11 pm (UTC)
"Ok thank you. It would be nice if the captions and TOC could be different font formats. Yes, the location of the captions. Right now the..."
- almost 4 years ago03/21/17 at 1:02 pm (UTC)
"Hurray for captions. I had a couple of questions. Is there anyway to change the position of the caption file? Also, I would like to adj..."
- almost 4 years ago03/21/17 at 12:37 am (UTC)
"Here is a short URL: http://bit.ly/1ZA9RKN Weird. Responding through email and the long URL keeps being truncated."
- 5 years ago12/29/15 at 10:51 pm (UTC)
- 5 years ago12/29/15 at 10:19 pm (UTC)
"Hi David, Just noticed that the link for my slider (Leon Geschwind) is pointing to a dead URL. Can you link to: http://resources.bishopm..."
- 5 years ago12/29/15 at 9:47 pm (UTC)
Leon Geschwind started a new discussion Closed captioning issues in Storyline using variables
"I was excited to see Tom's post about using a variable for CC in storyline. At first glance, it works like a charm. Then, I realized that..."
- over 5 years ago07/14/15 at 9:26 pm (UTC)
"Here's the work around that someone shared that may helpful to all. In SL2: 1. I draw a straight line with arrows. 2. I draw a curved pa..."
- almost 6 years ago04/13/15 at 9:24 am (UTC)
"I'm having the same issue. I can't select an arrow head with a curved line? Any insights?"
- almost 6 years ago04/11/15 at 10:49 am (UTC)
"I'm very interested in a solution as well! Thank you, Leon"
- almost 6 years ago04/07/15 at 2:24 pm (UTC)
Leon Geschwind commented on the download Question Import Template for Storyline 2 & Quizmaker '13
"The link to the blog post listed above doesn't work... can you point me to the correct link?"
- 6 years ago01/09/15 at 12:39 am (UTC)
"Anyone else have experience building something like this?"
- 6 years ago12/29/14 at 9:47 am (UTC)
Leon Geschwind started a new discussion Using Sliders in SL2
"Hi SL community, Is it possible to use the sliders in SL2 to do something like this? http://climatedata.us/#map Thanks in advance. Leon"
- 6 years ago12/11/14 at 2:30 am (UTC)
"No idea... I never got your response through email and my spam folder is empty. What email address should I be whitelisting?"
- over 6 years ago11/18/14 at 6:51 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, It looks like I am subscribed, but I don't get sent any email notifications. Checked my spam and nothing in there either... w..."
- over 6 years ago11/17/14 at 9:26 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Steve! I followed the discussion but it didn't let me know that you had responded."
- over 6 years ago11/17/14 at 8:23 pm (UTC)
"Sorry just saw this reply now. I have unchecked the Articulate Mobile Player and am only outputting in html5. The play button still pops ..."
- over 6 years ago11/07/14 at 8:29 pm (UTC)
"I posted on another forum reply but I figured I'd ask here too... Any idea on how to skip launch page with play button on html5 for Story..."
- over 6 years ago10/27/14 at 9:33 pm (UTC)
"Any idea on how to skip launch page with play button on html5 for Storyline 2? The code listed above doesn't exist in the SL2 player_comp..."
- over 6 years ago10/27/14 at 9:31 pm (UTC)
"There doesn't seem to be an isolaunch.html file in Storyline 2. Any ideas on how to prevent welcome screen from opening on SL2?"
- over 6 years ago10/26/14 at 10:10 pm (UTC)
Leon Geschwind started a new discussion Remove play button on html5 opening screen in Storyline 2
"Is there a way of editing the code on one of the files to remove the big play button that appears on the opening screen of a mobile devic..."
- over 6 years ago10/24/14 at 8:49 pm (UTC)
"This is my first e-learning challenge and I couldn't help myself on adding a slider component to an existing interactive. To view the sli..."
- over 6 years ago10/13/14 at 10:10 pm (UTC)
"Just to clarify... if I have Storyline 1, I will be able to upgrade to Storyline 2 well after Sept 30th? I guess screenshot from the web ..."
- over 6 years ago09/18/14 at 6:10 am (UTC)
Leon Geschwind started a new discussion Storyline 2 upgrade questions
"If I upgrade from Storyline 1 to Storyline 2 (for $698 before Sept 30th), will I still be able to have Storyline 1 on the same machine? O..."
- over 6 years ago09/18/14 at 5:50 am (UTC)