"I was just about to post the same question. While Articulate Mobile Player is a great offline option, I would also like to have the optio..."
- 9 years ago07/24/14 at 2:18 am (UTC)
Leon Geschwind started a new discussion compare/contrast slider
"Anyone know if having a slider to compare changes in a scene is a possibility in storyline. See http://zurb.com/playground/twentytwenty T..."
- over 9 years ago05/23/14 at 1:15 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Bruce for sharing. To be honest, I'm trying to stay away from flash... looking for an html5 solution."
- over 9 years ago05/16/14 at 1:14 pm (UTC)
"Any luck with this Annick? I'm looking to do something similar with 360 tour with virtual hotspots. Not sure of an easy way to have the h..."
- over 9 years ago05/15/14 at 5:09 am (UTC)
"Awesome! Super interested in seeing how did this. Thanks for offering to share your source files!"
- over 9 years ago03/21/14 at 6:28 pm (UTC)
"Hi Simon, Sorry, I wasn't very clear. Certain items (I.e. Microwave, table, bicycle, etc) are not droppable. They snap back to their orig..."
- over 9 years ago03/06/14 at 9:46 am (UTC)
Leon Geschwind started a new discussion Drag and drop issues
"I'm trying to do a freeform drag and drop interaction. For starters, I can't figure out why some items (i.e. microwave) are not draggabl..."
- over 9 years ago03/06/14 at 2:52 am (UTC)
"Yes, I have tested it online, to no avail. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34656071/UservoiceTest%20output/story.html I have it set ..."
- over 9 years ago03/01/14 at 6:06 pm (UTC)
- over 9 years ago02/28/14 at 8:04 pm (UTC)
Leon Geschwind started a new discussion iPad Articulate mobile player in portrait?
"I asked this a few months back and the answer was no. Does anyone know if this has changed? I have content in portrait mode that I would ..."
- almost 10 years ago11/12/13 at 9:21 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the info Michael and Leslie. What I'm looking for though is some conditional statement to see if the user is accessing the mod..."
- 10 years ago08/30/13 at 8:41 am (UTC)
Leon Geschwind started a new discussion Branching based on device
"Is there a way to branch to different slides depending on the device being used? Many of the slides work fine for both web and iPad, how..."
- 10 years ago08/29/13 at 6:42 pm (UTC)
Leon Geschwind started a new discussion Glitchy iPad mobile playback
"Aloha, The attached file plays fine on the web, but videos are a bit glitchy on iPad player (i.e. they take a little time to load even wh..."
- 10 years ago08/12/13 at 4:42 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Leslie. I just submitted a case review."
- 10 years ago07/09/13 at 11:14 pm (UTC)
Leon Geschwind started a new discussion Mobile Player in Portrait View
"Aloha, Does the Articulate Mobile Player support portrait view? I've formatted an e-book in Portrait but it seems to only display in Land..."
- 10 years ago07/05/13 at 12:51 pm (UTC)
Leon Geschwind started a new discussion Internet Explorer issues
"Hi, I'm having some issues viewing the attached Stoyline slide in Internet Explorer. Sometimes it crashes the system, other times not. ..."
- 10 years ago07/03/13 at 6:26 pm (UTC)
"Aloha Dennis, I took out the base video and all of the audio and it still freezes when I view on the mobile player. You'll see about 10 s..."
- over 10 years ago05/28/13 at 2:29 pm (UTC)
Leon Geschwind started a new discussion Problems with .flv transparency on mobile player
"Aloha, I'm having problems viewing videos with .flv transparency on the Mobile Player (on iPad). You'll notice that it plays fine on a co..."
- over 10 years ago05/24/13 at 2:55 pm (UTC)
- over 10 years ago01/10/13 at 7:23 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much Carlos and Rebecca. It works like a charm now!"
- over 10 years ago01/03/13 at 4:17 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much for your quick reply Carlos and Rebecca. I thought I did something similar but the Traveler Type isn't appearing on the ne..."
- over 10 years ago01/03/13 at 2:39 pm (UTC)