"SCORM 1.2 or 2004? We changed to 2004 in Moodle and the problem was solved. our issue only impacted people who had exited and resume..."
- 4 months ago08/15/19 at 6:30 am (UTC)
"Vanessa Did you develop a version with extra quotes? Would you share it?"
- 9 months ago03/28/19 at 2:57 pm (UTC)
"Is there any update on this? I would like to use custom previous/next buttons and be able to control/restrict the swipe function in Stor..."
- 10 months ago03/01/19 at 4:44 pm (UTC)
Leslie Foster started a new discussion Large Gap at Top of SCORM File
"I am not sure if this is a Storyline 3 issue or a moodle issue. When I run a Storyline 3 course on Moodle, there is a large white spac..."
- 12 months ago12/18/18 at 5:28 pm (UTC)
"I am also interested in this for Storyline 3...if possible...."
- over 1 year ago07/13/18 at 11:45 am (UTC)
"If you add lots of questions to the question bank (say 30) and select 10 at random for each user and have the answers randomised, I have ..."
- over 1 year ago06/20/18 at 11:03 am (UTC)
Leslie Foster replied to the discussion SCORM Compliant PDF - Track read, review acknowledgement
"There is a way to do it, I use it and it is very cool, but the PDF to SCORM is not created by Storyline. It uses a different piece of so..."
- over 1 year ago06/07/18 at 12:13 pm (UTC)
Leslie Foster replied to the discussion Review/Rate Course and Post Results to a Database, not via Google Sheets
"If you have some example code I think it would be cool. I also think it would be useful to many people. Thanks Les "
- over 1 year ago04/18/18 at 8:01 am (UTC)
"once you have installed just click on register or something like that and it remembers your key from the last install. No need to retype...."
- almost 2 years ago03/15/18 at 8:06 pm (UTC)
Leslie Foster replied to the discussion Cannot Save Low Memory... About to have a heart attack....
"Look for some posts on this and you will find that you may be able to recover by renaming a temp file.....I've had to do it before. Stor..."
- almost 2 years ago03/11/18 at 9:14 pm (UTC)
"Has the issue of courses not resuming properly in SCORM 1.2 been resolved in this update? I could not see this listed in the change log."
- almost 2 years ago03/08/18 at 9:39 am (UTC)
"Have a look at Amazon Polly. I was impressed and the fees are really low."
- almost 2 years ago03/05/18 at 2:32 pm (UTC)
"Host the videos in something like Vimeo where you can control the look and feel of the video and its player. Your course scorm will remai..."
- almost 2 years ago02/04/18 at 11:03 pm (UTC)
"Curtis...any progress on this?"
- almost 2 years ago01/30/18 at 11:11 pm (UTC)
"I've seen on the forums a promise of an updated Storyline 3 this quarter. I pray that it fixes this and other bugs. "
- almost 2 years ago01/30/18 at 9:46 am (UTC)
Leslie Foster started a new discussion Review/Rate Course and Post Results to a Database, not via Google Sheets
"Using the advice and guidance from this forum, I developed a review/rating slide that will go at the end of our courses and before the us..."
- almost 2 years ago01/12/18 at 12:42 pm (UTC)
"Genius ! Thank you...."
- almost 2 years ago01/09/18 at 12:55 pm (UTC)
Leslie Foster started a new discussion The content has ended. You may close this window.
"I'm running Storyline 3 and publish courses in Moodle 3.1. At the end of a Storyline 3 course I have an EXIT button. When the user pres..."
- almost 2 years ago01/09/18 at 12:44 pm (UTC)
"Not really progressed. If anyone has, I would be delighted to hear how they did it successfully."
- almost 2 years ago01/08/18 at 9:29 am (UTC)
"We use Crazytalk Animator from Reallusion. No monthly fees and lots of add on packs, characters, scenes, props available. We went the w..."
- 2 years ago11/29/17 at 11:23 pm (UTC)
Leslie Foster replied to the discussion Opinion: Text to Speech instead of Human Narration?
"I'm experimenting with Amazon Polly. People are getting used to Alexa and this is the same technology. I will not use as yet in my cour..."
- 2 years ago11/29/17 at 11:15 pm (UTC)
"We published html5 content as scorm 1.2 and did the character limit override for moodle...it did not work. If the user exited the course..."
- 2 years ago10/31/17 at 10:06 am (UTC)
"We have had lots of problems with resume on HTML5 only versions of courses and moodle. Courses were resetting users back to the start if ..."
- 2 years ago10/30/17 at 8:47 pm (UTC)
"I'm not required to use the H5P audio recorder...it is only one that I found that is non-flash (which is important). Any others out there?"
- 2 years ago10/29/17 at 10:45 pm (UTC)
Leslie Foster started a new discussion H5P Audio Recorder Integrated into Storyline 3 Course
"I really need to be able to integrate the H5P Audio Recorder (https://h5p.org/audio-recorder)into a Storyline course. I realise I can us..."
- 2 years ago10/29/17 at 10:08 pm (UTC)