"How did you make the gifs? or what tool did you use?"
- almost 2 years ago04/02/19 at 6:44 pm (UTC)
Leslie Marquez added the course You be the Judge Scenario
"Sample Excerpt from a Code of Conduct course."
- over 2 years ago05/22/18 at 5:37 pm (UTC)
Leslie Marquez commented on the article Create Branched Scenarios in Rise with Two Awesome New Features
"This is amazing! I am really loving all of the things you can do with Rise. I look forward to using this with one of my new clients."
- over 2 years ago05/21/18 at 5:35 pm (UTC)
"This is really neat! I like how your character changes his outfit as the altitude increases."
- over 2 years ago05/07/18 at 4:25 pm (UTC)
"This fix just saved me hours! Thank you so much. I cannot believe I never knew this existed. "
- over 2 years ago05/04/18 at 4:04 pm (UTC)
"This is great! I particularly like the use of images for the tabs and how you've left plenty of room for text."
- over 2 years ago05/03/18 at 2:17 pm (UTC)
"This is really nice. I love the visual design and color scheme."
- over 2 years ago05/03/18 at 2:15 pm (UTC)
"Sending my contact details via the link. "
- over 2 years ago05/03/18 at 1:55 pm (UTC)
Leslie Marquez replied to the discussion E-learning Freelancers: How do you manage administrative and project management tasks?
"This is a great list! I love that you've included scheduling time for personal development and mindfulness. I find this greatly increases..."
- almost 3 years ago04/18/18 at 3:05 pm (UTC)
"Hello there, I'm a freelance eLearning Consultant & Senior Instructional Designer. With over 10 year experience in a variety of indu..."
- almost 3 years ago03/28/18 at 2:43 pm (UTC)
"You did a wonderful job with this. I would love a copy as well if you are still sharing."
- almost 3 years ago03/20/18 at 12:58 pm (UTC)
Leslie Marquez added the course Articulate Rise Responsive Sample
"Real Estate tips quick sample course built in Articulate Rise. Fully responsive"
- almost 3 years ago02/28/18 at 8:58 pm (UTC)
Leslie Marquez added the course Customer Service Scenario Sample
"Quick sample of a customer service scenario with interactive screens."
- almost 3 years ago02/28/18 at 3:17 pm (UTC)
Leslie Marquez added the course Interactive Timeline Challenge
"This is an excerpt from a medical certification course I am working on. Going for a clean, professional, clinical feel."
- almost 3 years ago02/28/18 at 2:04 pm (UTC)
"First time posting a challenge piece. I loved the theme of this one and got my inspiration from Real Simple and Eating Well magazines. Th..."
- almost 3 years ago02/28/18 at 1:59 pm (UTC)