"Glad it worked, Laura!"
- over 4 years ago04/25/18 at 9:57 pm (UTC)
"Sorry I missed one trigger in the attachment, but explained in the earlier one. "Change state of the next button to Hidden when the timel..."
- over 4 years ago04/25/18 at 3:56 pm (UTC)
"Did you set up the conditions? Please see the attachment from my project. It works for me."
- over 4 years ago04/25/18 at 3:53 pm (UTC)
"Yes, you can change the player button to hidden by adding a trigger: Action: Change the sate of on Object: "desired button" To State: ..."
- over 4 years ago04/25/18 at 3:10 pm (UTC)
"You might consider to set three variables for each rectangle, respectively. That's what I did for my projects. Set the default value to ..."
- over 4 years ago04/25/18 at 3:03 pm (UTC)
Li Li replied to the discussion What is The Best Screen Size for e-Learning today?
"I agree, Deepak. I normally use 1024x576 (16:9). 1366x768 is the same as my laptop or most people's laptops now. With the player added to..."
- over 4 years ago03/16/18 at 7:34 pm (UTC)
"I owe you a overdue thank you, Alyssa and Leslie. I was able to resolve the issue finally by changing the number of slides to view becau..."
- over 5 years ago03/29/17 at 9:01 pm (UTC)
"MaNaCHa R, Thanks for your instruction, but it still doesn't work for me. Anyone else has success of downloading the template? Thanks..."
- over 5 years ago03/29/17 at 8:54 pm (UTC)
Li Li started a new discussion Add Question x of x in Knowledge Check
"I am revising a course with 4 sets of quizzes and each has different number of questions. Is there a way that I can add a hint to indica..."
- over 5 years ago03/14/17 at 5:57 pm (UTC)
"Mathew, neither link works for me: 1st-a PNG file. 2nd-Weired code. When would you share the story file? I love it. It is nice and clean ..."
- over 5 years ago03/10/17 at 3:42 pm (UTC)
"You can change the aspect ratio to the same size of your presenter: Design => Quiz Size Setup."
- over 5 years ago03/10/17 at 3:25 pm (UTC)
Li Li started a new discussion QuizMaker Template
"Can I use one quiz file as template (retain the same background, font size and style) to make the look and feel the same from multiple qu..."
- over 5 years ago03/10/17 at 3:19 pm (UTC)
"I love the design, Ademola! So pleased to see it in your response, but the story file is not available any more! Is it true to everyon..."
- almost 6 years ago11/18/16 at 4:02 pm (UTC)
Li Li started a new discussion Tracking Issue: "Course Completion" doesn't show after Storyline 1 project is updated in Storyline 2
"Anyone has the same issue with a solution? I am new to an agency and handed over this malfunction project. I have the settings as follow..."
- almost 6 years ago11/08/16 at 4:10 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for your prompt response, Wendy. I am thinking about creating a game using the scores from the quiz, so I wonder whether this will..."
- 6 years ago09/27/16 at 1:21 pm (UTC)
Li Li started a new discussion Questions regarding Number Variable Tutorial
"Does anyone notice that the reference number in variable keeps going up after Try Again layer shows when clicking three times in this tut..."
- 6 years ago09/27/16 at 1:16 am (UTC)
"Luke, thanks for initiating this thread. Everyone else, thanks for responding in this thread. I read through each one as we have the sa..."
- 8 years ago09/24/14 at 2:50 pm (UTC)
"Steve Flowers said: Hi Li Li - You can check your Java version here: http://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp Thanks, Steve! ..."
- over 8 years ago04/15/14 at 1:26 pm (UTC)
"Minh-Triet Nguyen said: Hi Durgesh, I'm a fan of the RELOAD SCORM 1.2 player. It runs on Java 1.6 or higher, so that's a requirement. ..."
- over 8 years ago04/15/14 at 10:05 am (UTC)
"I had downloaded the Player, but when testing a course, it didn't work as the course could not be uploaded to the player. Has the player..."
- over 8 years ago04/15/14 at 10:03 am (UTC)
Li Li replied to the discussion Guidance on making courses section 508 compliant in Storyline
"Thanks for your postings here, Ejuana and Ashley! Section 508 compliance is a must for my project, too. That's why I follow each posting ..."
- over 8 years ago03/26/14 at 11:48 am (UTC)
"Yes, I know that DnD is NOT 508 compliant now. However, with the HTML5 output of the storyline, is it possible in future? Any online res..."
- over 8 years ago03/25/14 at 12:25 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the work-around tip, Ashley! I appreciate it. I hope the future release will allow the cutting so it would be easier than cre..."
- over 8 years ago03/25/14 at 11:32 am (UTC)
Li Li started a new discussion Drag-and-Drop (DnD) Interaction: Keyboard Capable
"The DnD is engaging if built appropriately and becomes popular in online courses. WIth the built-template it is pretty easy to build and ..."
- over 8 years ago03/24/14 at 4:19 pm (UTC)