"There is a setting you can use to change that verbiage. Get to the main screen of your course, click on SETTINGS > LABELS, then search..."
- 11 months ago08/06/20 at 9:08 pm (UTC)
Linda Davis replied to the discussion Countdown timer for Storyline 360 - not in results slide
"Thanks for this thread and the shared files/expertise. Awesome!"
- 11 months ago07/22/20 at 8:18 pm (UTC)
"Thank you! It took me a bit to figure it out, but voila! You just saved me TONS of time. Gracias."
- 1 year ago06/16/20 at 12:22 am (UTC)
Linda Davis replied to the discussion Recent Update and Rise360 thumbnails issue (related?)
"Hi Katie! Thanks so much for taking some time to review my post. I am publishing to an external hard drive that is attached to my laptop...."
- over 1 year ago12/31/19 at 3:07 pm (UTC)
Linda Davis started a new discussion Recent Update and Rise360 thumbnails issue (related?)
"I have been publishing a series of courses for review by my SMEs. There are approx. 18 of them. Prior to this week's Articulate 360 updat..."
- over 1 year ago12/24/19 at 5:32 pm (UTC)
"Hi! I am attaching the PDF in the block, no iFrame. It is an optional piece of reading material. They don’t have to view it, but if they ..."
- over 1 year ago11/22/19 at 5:26 pm (UTC)
"So that I am clear about this, in RISE 360, if I put a PDF in the multimedia block, it will open in the course player and not a separate ..."
- over 1 year ago11/21/19 at 9:11 pm (UTC)
Linda Davis replied to the discussion How to create a vertical parallax effect in Storyline
"Thank you! I followed along and couldn't get it to run flawlessly like yours...but after tinkering, I ended up adjusting the motion path ..."
- over 1 year ago10/08/19 at 4:26 pm (UTC)
"Okay, thank you for this. I was hoping to not have to code every page to point back to the exact previous slide number. We'll see what th..."
- almost 2 years ago08/09/19 at 6:27 pm (UTC)
Linda Davis started a new discussion Previous Button Functionality
"Newbie, here. My "previous" button is set up to go to the "previous" slide - but it seems to go to the last slide the person was on - not..."
- almost 2 years ago08/09/19 at 5:37 pm (UTC)
"Thank you so much!"
- 4 years ago04/12/17 at 3:28 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much for sharing!!"
- 4 years ago04/12/17 at 3:14 pm (UTC)
"This is great! Thanks."
- over 4 years ago10/19/16 at 4:49 pm (UTC)