"Michelle, thanks for sharing your comments. It sounds as if we're developing the same types of courses and I've had some of the same fee..."
- 6 years ago07/29/16 at 10:54 am (UTC)
"Great example and so timely for me. I've been working on something similar and think I like yours better - like the menu concept. Good ..."
- almost 7 years ago09/14/15 at 7:58 pm (UTC)
Linda Sampson commented on the article Course Navigation Instructions: To Include or Not to Include, That Is the Question
"I always struggled with this issue as well. Starting out there was a slide within the course with audio that talked about navigating the..."
- over 7 years ago04/07/15 at 8:48 pm (UTC)
"Hhmm. More food for thought. I'm using Articulate Presenter but I'm sure this can be done as well."
- over 7 years ago01/14/15 at 7:34 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the suggestions. I've actually been able to incorporate Camtasia videos to change things up a bit. I use the media tour and ..."
- over 7 years ago01/14/15 at 7:24 pm (UTC)
"I'll give your suggestion about approaching it from a question some consideration. I've gotten pretty good at making the course look inte..."
- over 7 years ago01/14/15 at 6:33 pm (UTC)
"My courses are more "informational". What's the best way to enhance these types of courses since learners can't explore the information ..."
- over 7 years ago01/14/15 at 6:01 pm (UTC)