"Very helpful and easy solution! Thank you!"
- 5 months ago01/12/20 at 9:30 pm (UTC)
L P replied to the discussion How to 'Exit animation' play after next button is pressed?
"Works perfectly on the first try! Thank you for this!"
- 11 months ago07/18/19 at 1:19 pm (UTC)
"I have my notification settings changed to most infrequent (daily), however, I get the exact same daily email summary at least 6 times.&n..."
- 11 months ago07/16/19 at 2:25 pm (UTC)
L P replied to the discussion Simple question: how to apply Slide master changes
"Thank you for this post. I wish this had come up in my search earlier today. It's not intuitive that changing the font attrib..."
- 12 months ago06/14/19 at 1:08 am (UTC)
"Thank you Walt for the suggestion of adding an object with an initial state of hidden and triggering it to normal. Worked like a charm!"
- 12 months ago06/07/19 at 6:58 pm (UTC)
"Looks like this still isn't a thing :( I just made some changes to my course and now I have to go back through the entire thing and look ..."
- 12 months ago06/06/19 at 1:59 pm (UTC)
L P replied to the discussion Audio cut-off at the start of slides in Storyline 360
"Is there a reliable fix for this issue? My audio is cutting out at the beginning of some of my slides when they are published on the LMS..."
- 12 months ago06/05/19 at 8:15 pm (UTC)
L P replied to the discussion Edit Object Descriptions that appear in Print Results for Quiz Slides
"I've sent in a feature request for this. These printable reports are pretty terrible, and it seems like the current version is an improv..."
- 12 months ago06/03/19 at 6:09 pm (UTC)
"I just did the shape as Phil suggested 4 years ago. Worked well on my relatively short course (only 100 slides and not all have layers),..."
- 12 months ago06/03/19 at 6:01 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Phil, that seems to have done the trick with the correct layer showing, however, the other incorrect layer isn't showing properly ..."
- 1 year ago03/26/19 at 5:31 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I was using Chrome 72 yesterday, but updated today to 73 but it's still happening for me. It was slightly improved using Edg..."
- 1 year ago03/19/19 at 2:00 pm (UTC)